Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone started decorating for Spring/Easter yet?

On 3/18/2015 Susan Louise said:

Lovely wreath Hooty!

Thank you Susan Louise!

Honored Contributor

Come on ladies, let's see your decor!!!

My LR

Honored Contributor

So pretty - and you've given me inspiration! I have the outdoor ones up and a few indoors. It's supposed to snow here all day tomorrow. I AM SO TIRED OF SNOW! At least looking at these pretty pictures will help with the cold we're having!

I also want to wear something besides boots!

Valued Contributor

Hooty, I love your wreath and mantle decorations! The little floral lamps are so sweet! Are they electric or candle powered? The bunnies are unique with their cutout design. I've never seen that before.

I have decorated the mantle, the corner shelves that flank it, as well as a nice centerpiece on the coffee table in the living room. The colors and fresh feel really make me happy, and though I don't have too many bunnies, I love the ones I do have. Most of the décor I have used, I can use throughout the spring and summer.

This year I actually did an egg tree for on the mantle, placed it in the center. I have no idea what took me so long! It looks so cute! I wish I could post photos, but gave up on Photobucket when they got all high tech on me.... pinky

Esteemed Contributor

More snow tomorrow. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I will probably do little to no Easter decorating this year. Still not in the mood for spring. Winter just will not seem to quit, and I am so over it!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Hooty, this is up my alley, your pictures are so cute,yes I decorate by the season,I just put out my bunnies,eggs baskets,birds and they look marvelous darling. I use to decorate all my hutches,curios etc.but have cut down a lot.I have a lot of Jim shore things ,just love his stuff,also I put out his Easter /spring angels. Is that wreath from Valery ?Easter will be here before you know it so it is time to decorate,I have boxes of stuff so I will go and look again,but it gets to be to much and no one cares to help,thanks nice thread. Tucka.

Valued Contributor

Love all of your decorations, so pretty. I have a forsythia wreath on the front door with an olive green ribbon. I have a basket that I put bulbs, tulips, hyacinths a primrose plant and pansies in and tie a ribbon on it. I buy these every year at Walmart, spent 15 dollars for the plants. It looks so pretty when these bloom. Also put forsythia and willow in a tall container. Very spring looking.
Respected Contributor

I thought I had sold a pair of Boyd's Bear plush bunnies then my buyer dropped out saying her boyfriend said she had too much stuff. Now I'm thinking of donating to Salvation Army.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the sweet comments, my wreath (I forgot I had) I bought several years ago at Big Lots! Pinky Ann, the cut out bunnies are from Candle Impressions on the Q, I got them last year, I have not seen them this year so I am not sure they are still around. Also, the lamps are electric and I bought them several years ago from the Q when they had a vendor that sold Victorian style items, I bought many items from her! I wish she was style around!

Esteemed Contributor

We're getting snow tomorrow too calling for 3-6 inches.