Honored Contributor

Anyone started decorating for Spring/Easter yet?

I'm in the mood, it has been warm and things are blooming, but I promised I'd wait till the first day of Spring, March 20th, per the calendar ........... I cannot wait!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone started decorating for Spring/Easter yet?

I put up a wreath and some floral decorations. My bunny collection will be coming out, but I'll wait to see if the kids want to help me do it. Not looking forward to spring or summer, though. Prefer cooler seasons.

Seriously, don't deprive yourself of the pleasure of spring decorating. Go ahead and enjoy doing it. The Decorating Police don't have you on their radar, Hooty.

Regular Contributor

Hooty, my spirit is willing!

Have been fighting a stomach virus for the past month plus working lots of hours.

Hopefully soon . . .

Can you post pics??? Looking forward!!

Respected Contributor

Dirty piles of snow and chilly temperatures don't have me thinking of spring decorating just yet.

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 insomniac said:

Dirty piles of snow and chilly temperatures don't have me thinking of spring decorating just yet.

Oh no, it is 80 degrees here!

Honored Contributor

Tropicalbeachgirl (love your name) I will try to post some pictures!

Happygal, I forgot, I did put some rabbits out on my LR mantel, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

well it is still not warm but I was in the mood, so the bunnies and eggs came out, along with the pink and white candles. It cheered me up to do it, so that is a plus. maybe warm/nice weather will follow soon.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have to admit I brought out spring AND Easter last weekend, when the time changed. And it worked......we had the most beautiful temps last week! I know they may not last forever as we are in the Midwest and it is just March, but a girl can dream. I figured I go to a lot of work to decorate, so I wanted my Easter stuff out long enough to enjoy and appreciate. AND all the blogs I get updates on every morning were so encouraging. Plus, I found some white ironstone dishes in a set at a thrift shop for TEN DOLLARS and it was begging to be played with, too.

Respected Contributor

I did last week when we were having a hint of Spring weather! I got out my table top Easter tree, bunnies, eggs, birds, etc. I don't have to much - just a few touches!

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about doing it 3/18 but wouldn't really matter here because today it's 83 degrees so I could do it anytime.