Respected Contributor

I really like the first picture. The two green ferns look gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

The first picture shows a really pretty room.  I could live with that.   The kitchen is nice but it needs some color to bring it to life.  I would add red accessories to go with the red knobs on the range.

The last two rooms would not work if you had kids, pets or a husband.  My husband would be afraid to enter either of those rooms.   They are done with such complete perfection that you would be uncomfortable in them.  

Honored Contributor

I like the first room but not as a living room, more like a sun room.  The kitchen and bedroom have appeal.  However, with color added whether it be wall color, decor, would bring so much more appeal to these rooms in my opinion. 

Trusted Contributor

Love the kitchen!

Honored Contributor

I love those white rooms!  I would prefer it with off white/cream and white but it's fine as is.

To me a monotone room can be very very relaxing.  You make it interesting and warm with a variety of tones, textures and styles.  There are many shades of white!  Many of cream and ivory too!  

Honored Contributor

I love all white room, well, some of them, but have never done one myself. Have wondered if I'd tire of it quickly, but perhaps I wouldn't. I think they can be very classic and elegant. Done well, I don't miss color, but it would seem few are done that well.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

All white rooms do look clean but they're boring. Most people want a bit of color in their rooms. A white background is fine but there needs to be an addition of color. Otherwise, the house can look like the ER.

Honored Contributor

There are some "staged" rooms that look very nice in white, BUT they just arent practicable....Even with scotchguard----I'd like to see the rooms after a month of normal every day living and use......  especially with pets and/or kids.....

I love the first one....that sunroom looks relaxing, cool, comfortable and crisp....but again, maybe not practical...

And that retro kitchen would be cute with some added bits of color.....but it looks a bit blah right now...

Dont care for the other sitting room --- too modern for me, and the bedroom is really dull and boring without any color even some pastels would be a nice touch

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

It is serene. Thank you for your post. 

Missing Lola's posts -- come back to us when you're ready. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@wilma 

I agree with you on the first 2 photos.  A pop of color here & there would complete the rooms.  Cushions or throw pillows would be a good place to start.

The 2nd 2 photos - NOPE.

It is difficult to keep all white clean, especially with our 3 pets ... and, umm, a messy hubby  Smiley Frustrated