Honored Contributor

While I love the look of all white, I wouldn't want it for myself in a living area. With grandkids and now a great grandchild, it wouldn't be practical for us.

Honored Contributor
I do not like white walls, white woodwork, white furniture, or all white kitchens. No one I know personally lives in a house with all white rooms. I feel uncomfortable looking at all white rooms.
Esteemed Contributor

This is a trend that I'm just not into whatsoever.  I don't even care for the white kitchens.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I prefer a "shades of white" room to a stark white room.  Think of the beach house in Something's Gotta Give.  I adore that house!!!

Honored Contributor

@wilma . I agree with you. The 1st two I could adpt to by adding some color, but the rest are just too much.......I think a white kitchen is really pretty, because its easy to add some pops of color to it, same with a Sun Room or Screened in Porch......  

Honored Contributor

Unease is what I'd feel in a solid white home. 

Honored Contributor

I like all the rooms except the 3rd room.

You can always add color when you tire of it.

Personally the little fingers and sandy little toes I have running around all Summer would prevent me from having all white or off white. Just today I cleaned a few chocolate chips that were stuck to my hardwood floor...it's a possibility that was my hubby and not the grandbabies.Woman Wink