Esteemed Contributor

upcoming VPH shows and events

Valerie recently posted the dates and times for her upcoming House to Home shows, which include the Big Deal on Sunday, January 19th:

Image may contain: text

In addition, tomorrow (1/8) at noon ET, she will be hosting a “behind the scenes tour” of her spring photo shoot and sharing decorating tips live on her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/

(By way of reminder, you do not need to be a Facebook member to watch the live broadcast—just go to Valerie's page like you would any other website and close any boxes that pop up asking you to log in or join. This live stream will also be recorded so you can watch it anytime if you aren't able to participate in real time.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: upcoming VPH shows and events

P.S. Valerie noted that her January shows will mainly focus on spring but will include some items that are "suitable for Valentine's Day." Her Easter shows start in February.

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of reading complaints about her second-rate products.  I wish she'd just go away.  I'm also tired of the same tired Chinese made junk year after year. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Kachina624,

Then please do not stress yourself or those who enjoy Valerie's presentations and items. Just do not watch her presentations or purchase her items.

Honored Contributor

That's an outstanding alert, @loriqvc -- thank you!  I would have missed all that otherwise, since I only watch QVC or got to her Facebook page very sporadically.

What fun!

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Thanks for letting us know. I don't watch a lot but I always appreciate knowing the schedule. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@loriqvc   Thanks for letting us know. I don't watch a lot but I always appreciate knowing the schedule. Smiley Happy

@Regal Bee   I was just thinking about you yesterday, as I hadn't seen you post in the Holiday thread in the last months.  Did you have fun decorating for Christmas this year?

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  Thanks for the link, but I no longer can get into facebook as a pop up asks for a mobile number and i don't have one.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal Bee   I was just thinking about you yesterday, as I hadn't seen you post in the Holiday thread in the last months.  Did you have fun decorating for Christmas this year?

@mousiegirl   How sweet....thanks for thinking of me.

The holidays were subdued for me this year. I lost my mother and I also fractured my ankle. I just kept everything low-key and quiet.

Hope your New Year is healthy and happy. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Thanks for the info! I try to check Valerie's FB posts, but I don't always keep up. Will check it out for sure. I may not buy everything Valerie offers, but I sure do like her decorating ideas. I'm just not great when it comes to seasonal decor. She always has the best ideas! @Regal Bee I missed your pics this Christmas. So sorry about the loss of your mother. I can relate. Plus, an injury would definitely put me out of business as well. Hoping your 2020 brings healing on all levels!