Honored Contributor

Re: upcoming VPH shows and events

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@loriqvc   Thanks for letting us know. I don't watch a lot but I always appreciate knowing the schedule. Smiley Happy

@Regal Bee   I was just thinking about you yesterday, as I hadn't seen you post in the Holiday thread in the last months.  Did you have fun decorating for Christmas this year?

@mousiegirl   How sweet....thanks for thinking of me.

The holidays were subdued for me this year. I lost my mother and I also fractured my ankle. I just kept everything low-key and quiet.

Hope your New Year is healthy and happy. Smiley Happy

@Regal Bee   I am so sorry for your loss.  It has been thirty years since my Mother passed.  I hope your ankle is healing nicely.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thanks for giving us all the info and letting us know about all these events! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for her schedule!!  I always 'say' I won't purchase, but end up buying a couple of products.  Loved the holiday items I bought in 2019.  I do enjoy her shows...love to see the sets decorated so beautifully. 

Honored Contributor

Thank You @loriqvc ...Even if I don't need or purchase a thing I still love to watch her shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@loriqvc  Thanks for the link, but I no longer can get into facebook as a pop up asks for a mobile number and i don't have one.

@mousiegirl - That's interesting; I am a Facebook member, but whether I log in or don't, I've never seen that type of popup box—typically, any popups simply prompt users to log in or sign up. I'm guessing you've done this already, but just in case, have you tried simply closing the popup? Or entering a fake number? Or accessing Facebook through a different method (e.g., computer versus device or website versus app)?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@loriqvc  Thanks for the link, but I no longer can get into facebook as a pop up asks for a mobile number and i don't have one.

@mousiegirl - That's interesting; I am a Facebook member, but whether I log in or don't, I've never seen that type of popup box—typically, any popups simply prompt users to log in or sign up. I'm guessing you've done this already, but just in case, have you tried simply closing the popup? Or entering a fake number? Or accessing Facebook through a different method (e.g., computer versus device or website versus app)?

@loriqvc   I entered my email address as new, and received a code, it worked.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - Glad to hear you got everything resolved!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  The same thing happened to me years ago so I gave them my daughter's cell number and it worked for a while until they started bothering her a lot so I stopped FB. I have a cell phone and have had one for years I simply don't care if I'm on it or not anymore.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  The same thing happened to me years ago so I gave them my daughter's cell number and it worked for a while until they started bothering her a lot so I stopped FB. I have a cell phone and have had one for years I simply don't care if I'm on it or not anymore.

@colliemom4   I never noticed in the pop up that it said "update your account" so I typed in my email address even though it asked for a new one, and it worked as I was sent the code to type in the box and now have to use it when I log in.  I must be logged in all the time, because I never log in the way I do here.

Honored Contributor

Is it my imagination or is Valerie back earlier than she used to be back in the day? 

I remember her not having shows until at least mid February years ago, and then just a couple for spring/Easter things, and she would be gone again for the most part till CIJ. 

Not complaining, mind you. Always glad to see Valerie. Just seems like they are bringing her in earlier this last year or two, than they did back in the day.