Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing a picture of your tree.  It is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

We have our big, real Christmas tree in our living room and we have a beautiful iridescent angel as our tree topper.  My husband went to a very nice shop in Charleston, SC and picked it out years ago when we were dating.  I love that he actually took the time to pick it out, it's a beautful tree topper.

We do have an artificial tree in our family room and I either put a bow on top or sometimes leave the top plain. 

Our daughter and our son each have a small tabletop tree in their rooms.  They decorate however they want.

Trusted Contributor

A filigree gold star.

Honored Contributor
In the past I have had the star, angel, bow with ribbon streamers and doves for toppers. Last year I bought a slimmer tree, used the doves but wasn't particularly pleased with them, so this year I am going to try a lighted capiz shell star shaped topper. If that doesn't "suit" me, I will go back to the bow with streamers, probably. I also add in some light strands with the bow part, never thought about doing that with the streamers, it would take a lot of light strands, imo.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@151949  Red bows are always lovely on top of trees!

I put a grapevine star with white lights on top for a woodland-like theme Smiley Happy