Honored Contributor

ZULILY 10/11/16 - TODAY!

[ Edited ]

A ton of Christmas decor.  Here is the sleigh, or very similar to what sells here, in gold or antique silver including Santa.  I am posting the antique silver, great price for this item. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY 10/11/16 - TODAY!

@mousiegirl

Oh, I LOVE that!!!

I will not buy...I will not buy...I will not buy...

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

A ton of Christmas decor.  Here is the sleigh, or very similar to what sells here, in gold or antique silver including Santa.  I am posting the antique silver, great price for this item. 

Oh for heaven's sake @mousiegirl!

STOP IT!

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. (I don't believe me, but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it!).

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Oh for heaven's sake @mousiegirl!

STOP IT!

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. (I don't believe me, but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it!).

@Mominohio  LOL!   

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  You enabler, you!  lol  

I am so tempted by too many things.  I have six packages coming on Wednesday with UPS.  I've received my Bronze sleigh and will post on that tonight.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  You enabler, you!  lol  

I am so tempted by too many things.  I have six packages coming on Wednesday with UPS.  I've received my Bronze sleigh and will post on that tonight.

@lucymo  I am interested in what you think of the bronze.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo@mousiegirl@Mominohio@ChiliPepper  Oh my you guys. I'm gone for a little bit and you guys do some damage. LOL!!   Lucy..6 boxes????

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo@mousiegirl@Mominohio@ChiliPepper  Oh my you guys. I'm gone for a little bit and you guys do some damage. LOL!!   Lucy..6 boxes????

@MTH  Hey, girl, it's good to hear from you.  Thought about you when Matthew came through there.  My Gdaughter is there too but escaped with no damage.

Yes, @mousiegirl is always tempting and enabling me just like this post.  She knows I have no will  power but just keeps showing me all of these nice items.  LOL  You have to come around more often. Smiley Happy

Zulily has so much today that I know I will buy something, just can't help myself.  Don't go there unless you're prepared to buy.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Gold sleigh - $38.+

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Gold sleigh - $38.+

I love both colors in this piece.  I have to decide soon as they won't last.  There's some trees that I like too.

@mousiegirl