Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 181
Registered: ‎01-05-2013

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?


@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169
I didn’t notice it was on sale again. Thank you!!

 

I love both colors but think the white may be too white for my original intention.  I think I like the 9” better than the shorter one.   So maybe two 9” sage ones...

 

Are you still loving the sage, especially the 9”?


@morewineplease 

 

Yes, I still love the sage color especially the 9". They are very stately and will make a good presence.

 

Martha will be having another flameless candle show and halloween show on 9/18. I'm looking forward to those shows to see if she brings anymore figural candles. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,826
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?


@laj3169 wrote:

@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169
I didn’t notice it was on sale again. Thank you!!

 

I love both colors but think the white may be too white for my original intention.  I think I like the 9” better than the shorter one.   So maybe two 9” sage ones...

 

Are you still loving the sage, especially the 9”?


@morewineplease 

 

Yes, I still love the sage color especially the 9". They are very stately and will make a good presence.

 

Martha will be having another flameless candle show and halloween show on 9/18. I'm looking forward to those shows to see if she brings anymore figural candles. 


Thanks so much for responding, and enabling!

 

Oh dear, another candle snow!  I will be tuning in.  I have her large gold turkey from last year which is beautiful, and the skull!  Not usually into much Halloween decor but thought it was too neat to pass up.   Did you find out about the show just by looking at the program guide online?  Curious as I’m always wondering when her upcoming shows are.  

Regular Contributor
Posts: 181
Registered: ‎01-05-2013

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?


@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169
I didn’t notice it was on sale again. Thank you!!

 

I love both colors but think the white may be too white for my original intention.  I think I like the 9” better than the shorter one.   So maybe two 9” sage ones...

 

Are you still loving the sage, especially the 9”?


@morewineplease 

 

Yes, I still love the sage color especially the 9". They are very stately and will make a good presence.

 

Martha will be having another flameless candle show and halloween show on 9/18. I'm looking forward to those shows to see if she brings anymore figural candles. 


Thanks so much for responding, and enabling!

 

Oh dear, another candle snow!  I will be tuning in.  I have her large gold turkey from last year which is beautiful, and the skull!  Not usually into much Halloween decor but thought it was too neat to pass up.   Did you find out about the show just by looking at the program guide online?  Curious as I’m always wondering when her upcoming shows are.  


@morewineplease 

 

Always happy to enable LOL I mean help!

 

I also got the turkey last year and am using it this year for the first time so I was curious if Martha would have some other Luminara's for fall decorating this year. I checked the program guide by just putting Martha Stewart in the search bar and the shows show up that way.

 

I am also not into Halloween but still enjoy her Halloween shows. They were so much fun last year. Such as the skull which you mentioned. Her designs are so unique!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,826
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?


@laj3169 wrote:

@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169
I didn’t notice it was on sale again. Thank you!!

 

I love both colors but think the white may be too white for my original intention.  I think I like the 9” better than the shorter one.   So maybe two 9” sage ones...

 

Are you still loving the sage, especially the 9”?


@morewineplease 

 

Yes, I still love the sage color especially the 9". They are very stately and will make a good presence.

 

Martha will be having another flameless candle show and halloween show on 9/18. I'm looking forward to those shows to see if she brings anymore figural candles. 


Thanks so much for responding, and enabling!

 

Oh dear, another candle snow!  I will be tuning in.  I have her large gold turkey from last year which is beautiful, and the skull!  Not usually into much Halloween decor but thought it was too neat to pass up.   Did you find out about the show just by looking at the program guide online?  Curious as I’m always wondering when her upcoming shows are.  


@morewineplease 

 

Always happy to enable LOL I mean help!

 

I also got the turkey last year and am using it this year for the first time so I was curious if Martha would have some other Luminara's for fall decorating this year. I checked the program guide by just putting Martha Stewart in the search bar and the shows show up that way.

 

I am also not into Halloween but still enjoy her Halloween shows. They were so much fun last year. Such as the skull which you mentioned. Her designs are so unique!


LOL!  This forum is great for enabling.  

 

I hope you love the turkey.  I’m really impressed with Martha’s items.  Unique and nice quality.  I so agree with how fun her shows are.  Looking forward to what else she brings this year.

 

Did you purchase anything else from her Christmas show this year like the pine cones or tree hurricanes?   I had my eye on those as well as the faux bois candles for my mantle.  My problem is I wanted everything so didn’t get anything.  May pick up a few things before sale prices end tonight.  

 

I didn’t know we could search for particular shows.  Thanks for clueing me in.  I think sometimes I miss things on my phone.  Might be easier on a computer.  

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 181
Registered: ‎01-05-2013

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?


@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169 wrote:

@morewineplease wrote:

@laj3169
I didn’t notice it was on sale again. Thank you!!

 

I love both colors but think the white may be too white for my original intention.  I think I like the 9” better than the shorter one.   So maybe two 9” sage ones...

 

Are you still loving the sage, especially the 9”?


@morewineplease 

 

Yes, I still love the sage color especially the 9". They are very stately and will make a good presence.

 

Martha will be having another flameless candle show and halloween show on 9/18. I'm looking forward to those shows to see if she brings anymore figural candles. 


Thanks so much for responding, and enabling!

 

Oh dear, another candle snow!  I will be tuning in.  I have her large gold turkey from last year which is beautiful, and the skull!  Not usually into much Halloween decor but thought it was too neat to pass up.   Did you find out about the show just by looking at the program guide online?  Curious as I’m always wondering when her upcoming shows are.  


@morewineplease 

 

Always happy to enable LOL I mean help!

 

I also got the turkey last year and am using it this year for the first time so I was curious if Martha would have some other Luminara's for fall decorating this year. I checked the program guide by just putting Martha Stewart in the search bar and the shows show up that way.

 

I am also not into Halloween but still enjoy her Halloween shows. They were so much fun last year. Such as the skull which you mentioned. Her designs are so unique!


LOL!  This forum is great for enabling.  

 

I hope you love the turkey.  I’m really impressed with Martha’s items.  Unique and nice quality.  I so agree with how fun her shows are.  Looking forward to what else she brings this year.

 

Did you purchase anything else from her Christmas show this year like the pine cones or tree hurricanes?   I had my eye on those as well as the faux bois candles for my mantle.  My problem is I wanted everything so didn’t get anything.  May pick up a few things before sale prices end tonight.  

 

I didn’t know we could search for particular shows.  Thanks for clueing me in.  I think sometimes I miss things on my phone.  Might be easier on a computer.  

 

@morewineplease 

 

Yes, I purchased the tree hurricane and it is REALLY nice. Can't believe the CIJ price. It was so reasonable. I also purchased the snowflake wreath and it is also really nice and so unique and the CIJ price was also so reasonable. I couldn't pass it up cause I can use it all winter. I really liked the caramel pinecones but couldn't justify buying them since I purchased the chestnut ones last year. I too wanted everything so I had to choose. I like the faux bois candles too but had already spent alot of money so I passed. Her candles don't seem to go on clearance either.

 

I too am impressed with Martha's items. 

 

Waiting for the Fall shows. Hoping she might have a fall wreath and some more figural candles. I already have her pumpkins from last year but thought some smaller ones would be cool.

 

I hope you enjoy what you decide to purchase!


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,826
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?

@laj3169
I was so tempted to get that hurricane (or two). So pretty. I was going to go on waitlist but it’s not even listed anymore.

Tha snowflake wreath is really neat. I just didn’t have any good place to put it. Like many of her items, very unique.

I wanted the caramel pine cones and the dark brown ones so got neither. Haha

I got her pumpkins last year too and agree some smaller ones would be nice. I hope she doesn’t come out with too many items I like!