Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Very cute!

Hobby Lobby recently had a smallish bear cookie jar that I ordered for gift baskets.  A camp style cup, too, that said, "Don't Poke the Bear."

I'll have to see if any of these items work for my baskets.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: FOR BEAR LOVERS

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Very cute!

Hobby Lobby recently had a smallish bear cookie jar that I ordered for gift baskets.  A camp style cup, too, that said, "Don't Poke the Bear."

I'll have to see if any of these items work for my baskets.

Thanks!

@Witchy Woman   Several years ago, I bought a sitting bear cookie jar at zulily for my pup's cookies.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Oh, that sounds so cute.  I do love the "bears" motif.

Most of those items were too pricey for my purposes, and I don't use this design in my own home....but it is very appealing.  I have Victorian decor....doesn't really work with "lodge."  Cat LOL

The cookie jar at Hobby Lobby was on sale for $9...more in line with what I wanted to spend.

If you get anything, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for posting just the same!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Oh, that sounds so cute.  I do love the "bears" motif.

Most of those items were too pricey for my purposes, and I don't use this design in my own home....but it is very appealing.  I have Victorian decor....doesn't really work with "lodge."  Cat LOL

The cookie jar at Hobby Lobby was on sale for $9...more in line with what I wanted to spend.

If you get anything, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for posting just the same!

@Witchy Woman   I won't be buying.  I have already bought some very small bears and cubs for my Fairy garden a while ago.