Valued Contributor

Re: We still have two more days of CIJ programming

@froggy wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@IdahoMom wrote:

@Mominohio

Yes the all day and all weekend clothes, beauty, and jewlery shows. I don't enjoy them but a lot of other people do. Just like most of us here love CIJ and all the Christmas shows closer to the season. But I'm not going to go hijack the jewlery forum complaining about how an entire Gold Rush day ruins jewlery for me. It irks me how hard people come down on holiday programming but not anything else. Rant over!

@Mominohio
I don't understand why people complain about holiday programming. It's not like someone's holding a gun to their head & forcing them to watch it.   There are some of us new people that want to watch it.

@SweetSydneyBelieve me, if there were not millions of people who want to see CIJ and buy Christmas items QVC would not be featuring it. They want to present shows that sell, sell, sell. I can't stand beauty products, handbags, mattresses and a bunch of other stuff. But I figure QVC is selling them because they make money from them - after all that is their purpose in life. Some folks have a problem being objective about their lives. Anyway they don't really bother me. I just wish they wouldn't butt in on our threads!

@froggy
One other thing I bought was an Aimee Kestenberg crossbody on clearance for $74.99. Normally I wouldn't buy a handbag online but this one was a style I couldn't find where I live. It has room for me to take my Kindle to doctor appointments.I'm really only interested in CIJ.
I agree some people have a problem being objective about their lives and I wish they'd stay out of our threads, too. I think some people have nothing better to do than complain.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe