Valued Contributor

Received One Of My Kaleidoscope Trees: Silver ~ Review

One of my Silver Kaleidoscope trees was delivered and it's absolutely beautiful!
I love how the colors dance across my ceiling and walls.
Right now I have it sitting on a round table in my Master bedroom. I planned on putting one on each side of my fireplace mantel in my Great room in front of a mirror. But now I think I might want to keep one upstairs.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

Re: Received One Of My Kaleidoscope Trees: Silver ~ Review

Thanks for your review of the silver.  I ended up ordering 3 silver, 2 for on the fireplace mantel and one for on the dining room table (DH says he can make something to hide the cord).  

I ended up ordering another one for a gift for my PT as she's been so good to me.

Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney  I'm so happy that you are. Aren't these wonderful little surprises just total blessings? YES!

Valued Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

Thanks for your review of the silver.  I ended up ordering 3 silver, 2 for on the fireplace mantel and one for on the dining room table (DH says he can make something to hide the cord).  

I ended up ordering another one for a gift for my PT as she's been so good to me.

@HisElk1
I was happy to post my review of the Silver. I think you're going to love them! (Your DH sounds like mine. He's adding timers to my trees.)

That was really nice of you to order another one for a gift for your PT. That's a great gift.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee wrote:

@SweetSydney  I'm so happy that you are. Aren't these wonderful little surprises just total blessings? YES!

@Regal Bee

Thank you. Yes, these wonderful little surprises are truly blessings! Absolutely! It doesn't take much to make me happy. (I started a different thread because I didn't want to  horn in on yours.)

Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

That's great.  I broke down and ordered a green one.  I tell ya, I had a terrible time picking a color.  What was why I didn't order on TSV day.  My first choice was silver, but I thought too predictable for me.  That made it easy to go gold.  All set on gold, then wasn't sure after the presentation of I liked it unlit.  Pink/blue, easy no.  That brought me full circle to green.  Phew!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you all like your tree....I think they are pretty....I just don't know where I would put it......

I may just get one and worry about that later....LOL

Frequent Contributor

So glad to read the good reviews.  I received mine yesterday,  but haven't opened them yet. Will get to it tomorrow.  I'll probably pick up a timer also. I purchased two, both silver. One will be a birthday present for my daughter; so she'll have it in plenty of time for Christmas. She puts up five trees for Christmas and her house is gorgeous! This will fit right in, in one of her rooms. Hubs and I stopped putting up a traditional tree years ago, but we have several small "other" trees that suffice. And now another one!

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

That's great.  I broke down and ordered a green one.  I tell ya, I had a terrible time picking a color.  What was why I didn't order on TSV day.  My first choice was silver, but I thought too predictable for me.  That made it easy to go gold.  All set on gold, then wasn't sure after the presentation of I liked it unlit.  Pink/blue, easy no.  That brought me full circle to green.  Phew!!!

@GCR18
I picked the silver because it looked like it showed the colors the best. I'm hoping there will be some green left after Christmas. I think you made a good choice. I almost ordered the Blush, my husband liked the color. I'm so glad I didn't because it turned out to be copper.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I'm glad you all like your tree....I think they are pretty....I just don't know where I would put it......

I may just get one and worry about that later....LOL

@Nataliesgramma
I'm putting one on each side of my fireplace mantel in front of a mirror.  If you have a small table you could always put one on it.

Marilyn Monroe