Honored Contributor

WOW! Updated Luminaras With New Feature!

[ Edited ]

Did anyone see the updated Luminara candle-- when you turn off or blow out the candle instead of a plastic flame, the flame "disappears" and it turns into a burnt wick making these candles even more realistic.... 

Item # H225318

I would have ordered one to try it, but with it being more than 100 degrees for the next couple of weeks I was afraid Id just get melted wax....Will have to wait for cooler months. to try them... Smiley Sad 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: WOW! Updated Luminaras With New Feature!

Amazing , aren't they !?

I think I will wait to see what the 

Reviews are. It will be expensive

to change out all of my Luminaras 😳.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Amazing , aren't they !?

I think I will wait to see what the 

Reviews are. It will be expensive

to change out all of my Luminaras 😳.

@Azcowgirl 

Pretty amazing...yes, the reviews will be interesting....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sitting here looking at all my Luminaras thinking, do I really want to spend a few hundred dollars just to replace them all, to just have a wick showing during the day time ? Hmmm 🤔

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I'm sitting here looking at all my Luminaras thinking, do I really want to spend a few hundred dollars just to replace them all, to just have a wick showing during the day time ? Hmmm 🤔

@Azcowgirl 

I'm thinking I'd just mix the new technology with the old....if the new is spectacular Id just put those candles in more prominent places......  Just like I do with some special Candle Impressions carved candles with fall motives....I mix em in with my Luminara....

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the presentation and am very tempted to buy them, but I want to wait for the reviews. Candle Impressions presented "new' candles last evening that very closely resemble Luminara. The dancing flame and design are almost identical-the flame just doesn't dance as much.

I love Luminara's new idea of the realistic looking wick, "extinguishing" flame, and think it's a great idea that once again sets them apart.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I decided to try one! I'm a fan of Luminara. I have them all over our home, a lot in lanterns! I have fond memories of my first one- I was out at a meeting. DD was a teenager and picked her younger brother up from a Boy Scout meeting. He walked in the family room, saw the mantle, and said to her, " Oh no. Mom forgot to blow out the candles!" DD knew about them, so she enjoyed playing along - nothing like teasing little brother! I miss those days! Heart

Anyway I showed these to DH, who was definitely not sure we need another candle. I will put it on the entry table or an end table so we - and I hope someday not too far in the future my friends- can enjoy this new technology! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt  @Awesome new feature! If the reviews are positive and Luminara is able to fit this same technology into smaller pillars, say 3" wide x 4 or 5" tall, I think I'll be trying some.  The ones today are bigger than I could use.

Valued Contributor

They look great!  The one thing I always disliked about Luminara candles was the look of the plastic flame when they're not on.  But I'm not replacing all my old candles, and I can't buy any more!!  I have no more room for them!!

Respected Contributor

Oh, that's so cool.  I would love to give one a try, but like other posters here, I don't want to ship when it is so hot.  I would be extremely disappointed to melt a $50 candle.  Also, I prefer a 5-inch candle.