Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peak Posted

@lucymo

@SHOPR

@JCath

@GCR18

@Azcowgirl

I was just thinking how disappointed I am because Valerie brought such beautiful sets of garlands, wreaths, swags, candle rings and picks this year and this is the year that I a) have a stricter budget than normal and b) already have beautiful greenery from VPH's prior year's offerings to use.  I just cannot justify (and I've tried) buying any more greenery.

I hope that you will post pictures of your new greenery items in use so that I can at least enjoy them vicariously!

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003@lucymo

Why are these things so tempting? LOL

I need to completely stop looking.  This is said as I repeatedly check as is for the beaded branch picks and post a new question about a swag. Woman EmbarassedCat LOL 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003@lucymo

Why are these things so tempting? LOL

I need to completely stop looking.  This is said as I repeatedly check as is for the beaded branch picks and post a new question about a swag. Woman EmbarassedCat LOL 

@SHOPR  They are tempting because they are new and pretty good designs and we are acquisitive people who love adding beauty to our homes!

Trusted Contributor

Hmmm.  I really like the frosted berry and leaves garland and wreath but like so many of you don't need a thing!  However...those would be nice because they could be used all winter, not just at Christmas. 

Here's how bad the situation with decor is at our humble abode.  A week or so ago I bought a nice grapevine wreath with ivy, berries, a cardinal, the works on it from JoAnn's.  I have so much stuff it's still sitting in the back of my SUV because I don't know where to store it!  Now that's bad!!!  (LOL).  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003

I know....between Valerie’s offerings and what HL and Joann’s and all the stores have, this time of year is making me crazy 😳arguing with myself as to whether To buy or not ! The problem is, they keep making things more beautiful and or cuter, than last years model 😩

DH is calling  count down to Christmas, count down to bankruptcy 😂

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  Those picks and garlands jumped out at me too.  When do we say we have enough garlands, picks and wreaths?  I could stick picks in the ground and fence around all of the cul de sacs in my neighborhood but will probably want these too. Hopefully, I can talk myself out of ordering them as I don't need any more picks.  Valerie has brought some really nice ones this year. I'm a sucker for frosted, icy leaves.

@lucymo

And you'd have the prettiest neighborhood in town........Woman Very Happy

Those frosty garlands,picks, and wreaths were very pretty............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Oh boy, I'm in trouble. I should just go hide in a cave for those two days. I could really do some damage.

Respected Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Marsha2003

I know....between Valerie’s offerings and what HL and Joann’s and all the stores have, this time of year is making me crazy 😳arguing with myself as to whether To buy or not ! The problem is, they keep making things more beautiful and or cuter, than last years model 😩

@Azcowgirl Your husband is exactly right!!!  I've stayed out of the stores to resist temptation. There's enough temptation right here at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Marsha2003

@AzcowgirlSmiley LOL

Countdown to bankruptcy!!!! That is not only funny, but painfully true!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  Those picks and garlands jumped out at me too.  When do we say we have enough garlands, picks and wreaths?  I could stick picks in the ground and fence around all of the cul de sacs in my neighborhood but will probably want these too. Hopefully, I can talk myself out of ordering them as I don't need any more picks.  Valerie has brought some really nice ones this year. I'm a sucker for frosted, icy leaves.

@lucymo

And you'd have the prettiest neighborhood in town........Woman Very Happy

Those frosty garlands,picks, and wreaths were very pretty............

@Spurt  LOL.  Remember  probably four or five years ago when Lisa Robertson started  the pick craze?  I had some that I had picked up locally at HL and other places but when she and later Valerie  started bringing them in we all  started buying them in mass numbers.  Now, I have two tubs that house candle rings and picks.  I have too many but they are so versatile that I'm able to use a lot.

Spurt, if I decorate the neighborhood I'll post a picture.  LOL