Respected Contributor

Cant stand that Alberti does not like traditional decor. He only decorates in Gold and Silver and mercury glass.  How cold and un-inviting.  I dont care for his modern minimalstic style.  But I heard he was raised in Manhattan so perhaps that is why he decorates in that manner.

Honored Contributor

I like VPH paired up with Leah, Jayne B. or Pat. They let Valerie speak.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Cant stand that Alberti does not like traditional decor. He only decorates in Gold and Silver and mercury glass.  How cold and un-inviting.  I dont care for his modern minimalstic style.  But I heard he was raised in Manhattan so perhaps that is why he decorates in that manner.

Am I the only one who finds it odd how a post about a host’s hair gets deemed “unkind” by a moderator, but posts like this remain? Having an opinion is one thing, but delivering it in such a rude, crass manner is another.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie and Alberti

[ Edited ]

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it odd how a post about a host’s hair gets deemed “unkind” by a moderator, but posts like this remain? Having an opinion is one thing, but delivering it in such a rude, crass manner is another.

@MaryLamb  I don't see the problem with @Reever post. Saying 'can't stand' is actually a nicer way of saying something similar.

She stated her opinion of his decor choices and she really doesn't like it. In fact, I find minamalistic decorating and using just gold & silver uninviting too.  We can all express our opinion here. I don't like some host's style of decorating like Jill's...never did. I don't like David's over the top BIG decor either...just find it silly.

We all have our likes and dislikes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie and Alberti

[ Edited ]

I tried several times yesterday to watch this recorded show from QVC's Facebook page, but it never would play past the first 15-20 minutes or so, then it would freeze.  I finally gave up.  It's no big deal, just strange.  I like to catch up on any Valerie shows I missed, but this one and my tablet did not get along.

ETA...I tried again today and was able to view the show.  

I thought their interaction was nice.  I didn't notice him taking over or hogging the air time, which lately is my biggest issue with any host who happens to be paired with Valerie.