Super Contributor

Valerie Posted For Sunday's Visit

Pictures of old and new items on her Facebook page.  I love the new porcelain Santa and reindeer.  Must get it.

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Posted For Sunday's Visit

Thanks for posting.  I liked the milk jug, but will see.  Many items seem to be repeats though..... Enjoy her shows!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing...there are some very pretty pieces in her holiday collection...enjoy your Santa and Reindeer!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see anything that catches my eye.   I do feel the Santa and sleigh are pretty,  I just have many similar pieces already.   I was really hoping that she'd bring back that beautiful fabric nativity that sold out last year.  Maybe next month 😏

Esteemed Contributor

The chickadee slim sphere is so cute.

The new Frosted Pine and Ornament greenery collection looks nice and full.

I like the ceramic Santa pieces and am so glad to still see ceramic things in the line from time to time.  I just wouldn't like the illumination through the little pierced holes.  I learned that when I bought her ginger jar.  

Everyone enjoy your purchases.  I hope to watch.  

Super Contributor

Thanks for the link.  I love the reindeer and Santa and also the train.  If it really has no glitter - I'm in.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting the link Smiley Happy 

Everything is a pass, but I'll watch the show tomorrow.

Side Note: I noticed that Valerie will have another show on Wednesday 10/3 for 2 hours...2-4pm ET

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

The chickadee slim sphere is so cute.

The new Frosted Pine and Ornament greenery collection looks nice and full.

I like the ceramic Santa pieces and am so glad to still see ceramic things in the line from time to time.  I just wouldn't like the illumination through the little pierced holes.  I learned that when I bought her ginger jar.  

Everyone enjoy your purchases.  I hope to watch.  

-----------------  

I have three of the smaller ginger jars and really....what a disappointment!!   Pretty jars, but the lighting is poor to none!!  And the batteries hardly lasted any time at all.  I do not even bother to put batteries in anymore.  Just have them around as knik-knacks!!