Respected Contributor

Valerie Glistening Pine Pencil Tree?

Does anyone have this tree?

I really want a slim, good quality tree for my dining room. This one sounds good and the price is really reasonable.

If you have this tree, what do you think of it?  Many thanks.

Contributor

Re: Valerie Glistening Pine Pencil Tree?

We bought the 7 ft last year and it was gorgeous!  We had been looking for a slim tree for a couple of years and this one exceeded anything we had seen.  The pine cones and frosted tips made it extra special and the size gave us room in the den for the holiday season.  I ordered two more last night - one for our enclosed deck and the other for my office.  Worth every penny IMO!  

Respected Contributor

@JoJoDel wrote:

We bought the 7 ft last year and it was gorgeous!  We had been looking for a slim tree for a couple of years and this one exceeded anything we had seen.  The pine cones and frosted tips made it extra special and the size gave us room in the den for the holiday season.  I ordered two more last night - one for our enclosed deck and the other for my office.  Worth every penny IMO!  

@JoJoDel  Thank you so much. I saw the presentation this morning and it seemed exceptional. Think I will order the 5 and 7 foot versions.

Appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  I am posting @Julie928's post re the trees.

"Last year I purchased the 7 ft slim tree Valerie offered.  I was kicking myself for not getting the 5 ft as well, so when I saw the trees were back I ordered the 5 & 3 ft versions.  Other than that, I kind of like the set of 2 stacking gingerbead people.  I'm trying to just stick to the trees, though.   :-)"

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thanks ever so much. It always helps to know what others think. 

Trusted Contributor

@JoJoDel wrote:

@JoJoDel, can you describe me what the "glisten" aspect of this tree is? Is it glitter or anything that can fall to the floor, like flocking? I couldn't really tell from the presentation. It appears to be a well made, beautiful tree. TIA 😊

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal Bee   I am thinking about the 3' for a spot, but I need the measurements of the base, which they aren't in the description.

Trusted Contributor

I bought her tree last year and returned it the day it came in the mail. The branches were so sparse and far apart I  could see the wire attached to the center of the tree. No amount of fluffing could fix it. Now I know why she has so many ornaments and decorations on her trees. It's to fill them in.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal Bee   I am thinking about the 3' for a spot, but I need the measurements of the base, which they aren't in the description.

@mousiegirl  The 3 foot tree  would be great in so many places. My husband wants it for our very large kitchen island.....he is more of a Christmas nut than I am. 

Let us know if you order it. 

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I bought her tree last year and returned it the day it came in the mail. The branches were so sparse and far apart I  could see the wire attached to the center of the tree. No amount of fluffing could fix it. Now I know why she has so many ornaments and decorations on her trees. It's to fill them in.

@sweetee2  Oh, no....so sorry you didn't like it.

I like the branches far apart so I can use my decorations. But, we are all different. 

Hope you find one you like.