Honored Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK IS UP

Those cupcake gingerbread houses are adorable!!!!

Honored Contributor

@IdahoMom  I like the gingerbread trees and hurricanes.

Respected Contributor

I'm kind of disappointed - very little is new. I guess she's saving the new stuff for later.

I do have several of the mirror lazy susans and use them all over.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like all the last year stuff,  and the little bit new I don't even like.  Valerie usually brings such beautiful new for cij.  Is she saving it for the show?     Well saves me $$$.   Dissapointed😕

Frequent Contributor

Don't be dissapointed everyone! It's just a sneak peek!! They don't have everything up and may not until the CIJ weekend. I'm believing that there is still plenty to come!!!!

Respected Contributor

I love Valerie but these are things you can purchase anywhere. 

Honored Contributor

I'm underwhelmed, and that isn't a criticism. I'm glad to feel that way, as I don't want to be buying anything this year (holiday related). 

I still like the little lanterns, but not moved enough to buy them yet. 

Excited to watch and not really tempted by anything so far. Exactly where I want to be! LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, thanks for the heads up on the sneak peek. 

Feeling a little meh, been there, done that about the sneak peek offerings. I do know that Valerie and the Q saves the "good stuff" for the actual shows, so I look forward to being pleasantly surprised over the course of the CIJ month. 

Nothing is speaking to me and I've reached a point where a potential purchase needs to do just that. I need to "see it, LOVE  it, buy it" to fork over my $$ these days. I'm trying to scale back and do a more minimal approach to holiday decorating so it's just as well that I'm not tempted...yet...😳😬😄

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm underwhelmed, and that isn't a criticism. I'm glad to feel that way, as I don't want to be buying anything this year (holiday related). 

I still like the little lanterns, but not moved enough to buy them yet. 

Excited to watch and not really tempted by anything so far. Exactly where I want to be! LOL

@Mominohio  I think the real danger will be in two weeks when Valerie comes back with a show of all new, and hopefully different from what she brings this time.  Like you, I am not in the buying mood, but that can change as we all know, lol.