Super Contributor

@mousiegirl  I just checked and the status moved to Backorder Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH MARCH VISITS - PST

[ Edited ]

@Coopsmommy wrote:

Hi All,

I'm a little miffed that I have not received my Toile Eggs in Blue although I did receive the Bunnies. I ordered at the same time early even. I don't want to keep the bunnies without the eggs, they are plain on their own and loved the blue. 

Anybody else have that happen?

@Coopsmommy 

Even though they gave the 3 Easter cupcakes and the Lamb pedestal the same order number --- I was hopping they'd arrive in the same box.....but that wasnt the case....still waiting for my Lamb pedestal..... Ive given up decorating with Valerie's Holiday items for now ....I just cant count on receiving them in plenty of time to enjoy displaying them for the Holiday anymore, you just hope an item arrives BEFORE the holiday and its not placed on backorder !.....Maybe things will improve with time...Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl  I just checked and the status moved to Backorder Smiley Sad

@Coopsmommy   Not good.  Look around for something that would go with the bunnies.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder why I can't go to Valerie's Facebook page as I always was before ??   Im not on Facebook but it didn't matter .   I just wonder why.     I longer get the link with an email like she used to do .    Can't look at the sneak peeks any longer as of last month .  I saw the video Last month ,  but I'm thinking it was probably from someone posting the link .  

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I can't log into her facebook without an account anymore. I don;t use FB so I use my husbands account to log in to view her page. 

Honored Contributor

The Apple Blossom Candle Rings I ordered on 2/11 got changed to Back Order Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The Apple Blossom Candle Rings I ordered on 2/11 got changed to Back Order Woman Frustrated

@Spurt   I just received those, and they are very disappointing, small opening and all around, and very small flowers.

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH MARCH VISITS - PST

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   I just received those, and they are very disappointing, small opening and all around, and very small flowers.

@mousiegirl 

Thanks for the heads up....it looks like I'll be waiting to receive them, just to send them back...Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

I can't log into her facebook without an account anymore. I don;t use FB so I use my husbands account to log in to view her page. 

@Coopsmommy 

I do wonder why that is when I've always been able to even though not on Facebook ?   Strange,  I guess they have chsnged there policy ,  I know a lit has changed with social  media lately🤔   Disappointing that I can't view other things as well like I have been.   

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I agree it's not a good idea, I bet she will be losing a few customers who don't have or want access to FB.