Occasional Contributor

Today’s TSV....help please

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I’ve been a lurker here for years but I have a question for you guys. I am very interested in today’s TSV but...... the candle light looks so orange. I have never had these candles before so I am concerned. I heard them say in an earlier presentation that the lights do not really look orange but appear to be more amber in color. They said they thought the camera was causing them to look orange. Well, I am watching Jonathon and Drew now and their small candle latern lights appear to look normal in color. Can anyone attest to the actual color of this brand of candles? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Today’s TSV....help please

I, like many here, have numerous Candle Impressions flameless candles and find them to give off a beautiful, warm glo. I wound't call it orange or yellow or white or amber...it's just a lovely, cozy glo. I understand what you mean by that fake color....other brands I've tried were that color but the Candle Impressions line doesn't (IMHO). It's why so many of us love this line and wish they would bring more and more designs by this company. 

FYI: I have 5 of last years version of this TSV; gorgeous!!!!

Valued Contributor

You will love Candle Impressions!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many many Candle Impressions candles in every variation you can think of, been buying them for way over 10 years. 

What you see as the orange body/glow is not what you will see at home. There is something with the cameras that does this to some of the candles but it isn't not at all a representation of what it will really look like, and I'm glad the mention it. 

CI candles usually glow well down into the body of the candle, and they are not a bright white glow and they are not orange, but a very soothing and natural looking color in person. 

I've never had a Candle Impression piece come to my home that I didn't love and all are still working. Even with that, I'm a bit concerned about this piece. It is very inexpensive for the size. I know it is resin, and I can live with that. I've ordered two, and just hoping I'm not disappointed in some way. 

The great thing is, is that we have till Jan 31st to return these, so if they aren't what they seem or don't perform as they say, we have a long time to find that out and return them. 

Welcome to the Holiday forum @laikengrace, and join us here whenever you like. We have a lot of fun!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all so much for your quick reply. I am getting 5 also, some for me and some for gifts . I just panicked thinking they might look like Halloween candles. I can relax now, thank you again.

Respected Contributor

Antoinella mentioned the reddish glow last night when she was presenting at Midnight.  She said she could see it in the monitors.  It was really pronounced on my tv, yet when I went to my computer, it wasn't.

I have lots and lots of the Candle Impressions candles and could not be happier.  They give off a beautiful realistic glow.

@laikengrace  Welcome to the forum!  The Holiday Forum has very knowledgeable people and they have great ideas.  I think you will really love it here.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 tsv lanterns going right now and, to me, it is more of a French vanilla glow, if that makes sense. 🕯