Respected Contributor

Reviews of VPH set of 3 trees

[ Edited ]

I am wondering if anyone has any reviews on the VPH set of 3 trees.

Specifically, H215306 three sparkling diamond trees in either the silver or champagne.

Also H211884, set of 3 white ceramic glitter trees.

Both items look very nice and just looking forward to hearing reviews as I am contemplating purchasing one of these sets.

Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Reviews of VPH set of 3 trees

@HisElk1

I do have H211884 ... set of 3 white ceramic glitter trees.  I purchased them 

'as is' and they are perfect.  I like them very much.  I decided to purchase these because in our new home I have narrower mantles than I did in our prior homes and these trees have a very narrow footprint.

My very favorite trees by Valerie are the Set of 3 Glass Trees with Beaded Accents  H209131.  I just think they are beautiful.  I have several sets in the pearl finish in our home and have given sets in pearl and gold as gifts to my sisters and best friends.  

Regular Contributor

@HisElk1 I posted this earlier in the month. I absolutely love them!

Received my Sparkling Diamond Ice Trees by Valerie in Champagne (H215306) today. I absolutely love them! They are even more beautiful in person than on TV. I was fully prepared to have to vacuum up a bunch of sparkles from adjusting the branches; surprisingly, barely any fell off. A few strays came off and that's about it. Love my purchase!20180719_120738.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thanks to both @michigangirl723 and @Zsazsa for the reviews on both of these trees.

Now I have to decide which ones I want to buy; I'd have gotten both of them, but I ended up ordering 4 of the silver VPH kaleidoscope trees and have to watch the budget LOL.

Thanks again to both of you for posting and the beautiful picture.