Contributor

On a Temptations Harvest show last month that Tara had with Rick, there

were cute luminated candles, either Harvest design or pumpkin design, that were shown in a video with another item.  Would like to know why those candles

do not show at all on QVC's website.  Can't even find an item number.

What happened to them?

Esteemed Contributor

@theQshopper - Sometimes Temp-tations items sell out very quickly, which means you would no longer be able to search for them at qvc.com. And sometimes—especially since Tara and Lisa appear live on the Q from Tara's home—background items may be things that are being offered exclusively at temp-tations.com and are simply in the shot because they are her decor and happen to coordinate with the items being presented on air.

If you can provide a bit more information about the candles you're describing, I'm sure the Temp-tations fans around here will be able to help you find them. Tara has had quite a few candles available this year, so sharing further details will assist with the search.

Honored Contributor

Re: Temptations

[ Edited ]

@theQshopper 

They were available through her own website.  if I remember correctly they were wired lights wrapped around plain candles but perhaps as @loriqvc stated her things on the site sell out fast because I don't recall harvest.

I did order H227679 the holiday ones and fingers crossed they are not "advance" order ...

I have the boofetti and patriotic ones they are perfect🙂

Not sure these are the candles: 

82551192-FDCD-409E-AB42-576743EF9373.jpeg

Go to the video for the illuminated haunted house they have the candles but are sold out☹️☹️☹️

Contributor

@theQshopper  There is a temptations show on right now (10 pm west coast time) and it looks like they will be showing the candles you were asking about. Hope you see them!!