Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Hurricanes

[ Edited ]

@vermint  Actually the larger size wasn't a TSV. Separate item number H428053, there must have only been a handful for the Midnight viewer, thanks again Heart

Contributor

From what was said at midnight, Ithink the lights can be set on steady or the twinkle that they are showing and there is a timer.

Contributor

I plan on replacing the lights with ones that i have and I know they have a long battery life.  Hers usually only last a month or less and then you have to replace the batteries.  Also, the ones with more lights on them that I have will look much better.

Frequent Contributor

In one of the presentations I thought I saw one of the hurricanes on a clear glass lift so it was raised a little higher than the one next to it:. Does anyone know if these are sold? I tried searching but can’t find it.

Honored Contributor

I recall during one of her presentations (not yesterday) she said you could pick these up at Hobby Lobby or any craft stores.

Ive seen them in Hobby Lobby in different sizes, if this helps.

@dollgal 

Respected Contributor

mine shipped yesterday. i got the gold and will swap out light strands, too. i think a low, reg. battery candle might work too, instead of strands.

looking forward to trees, later in july.

Trusted Contributor
@50Mickey The pumpkin starry night hurricanes from last year are back in stock. Black are as well for anyone who missed out last year.
Honored Contributor

I received the gold and silver sets yesterday, and they are beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I should receive mine Monday Smiley Happy