Trusted Contributor
H426893 Is it just me or is the twinkle on the light strands different? Her other pieces would have a nice random twinkle. These ones don't seem as random and instead are more like "the wave". Some are showing like they are layers, as in an elevator going up and lighting a floor. Even when they move them around they appear different than in the past.
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
H426893 Is it just me or is the twinkle on the light strands different? Her other pieces would have a nice random twinkle. These ones don't seem as random and instead are more like "the wave". Some are showing like they are layers, as in an elevator going up and lighting a floor. Even when they move them around they appear different than in the past.

@Sakuya   I noticed that also.  I was a little disappointed

when I saw them.  The other starry nights hurricanes have the effect of falling stars. This are just twinkling lights. 

However I ordered the silver and orange. The price is really good. I don't know how the orange will look with the spruce starry nights that I bought last year. I missed out on last year's pumpkin.

Trusted Contributor
I decided to get one set of the TSV in orange and the single larger one as well in orange. If I don't like the lights in person I can easily change them out.

I hope you like the orange and last year's spruce together. I didn't get the pumpkin starry night ones from last year because it was a muted matte color. I like the orange color better this year. Of course the TSV are not the starry night, but I like to see the light in the mercury glass. I also like that the insides are silver.

I would have got a couple more colors if it were free shipping.
Trusted Contributor
@Desertdi Thank you for posting a picture
Respected Contributor

I got the red TSV, I should have known better to stay up because I loved the larger size. This morning, sold out!Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Hurricanes

[ Edited ]

I purchased last years in champagne color and I keep out all year.  I prefer last years more than this offer but never say never.  

I am watching the presentation now and I do like the orange ones for harvest time.  

Well I broke down and decided the orange and black would be great for harvest time/Halloween.  I wanted last year and missed out but actually I think these will look better for my display than the starry night ones.  I have those for Xmas time and all year.

I used my Q card and got free shipping on both sets.  

Do I need more stuff NO but items like this are easy to display and I will put up in September thru November.  Then switch back to Christmas items.  I might even split the set up and give my daughter an orange and black one for her displays.  We do that on lots of items.  Then each of us have less stuff that way.

I just recently donated lots of stuff so let's just say I have room.  Lol

Just call me a flip flopper.  

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

I got the red TSV, I should have known better to stay up because I loved the larger size. This morning, sold out!Woman Mad

As of right now, the red is NOT showing as sold out--or even on wait list. It's showing as In Stock.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

As of right now, the red is NOT showing as sold out--or even on wait list. It's showing as In Stock.

@vermint  The larger version of the TSV is sold out. I watched the tape from midnight and went to order it and it was gone. Now there are no colors available. Thanks for your help!

Respected Contributor

@Estellee Oops, sorry...did not realize there were two verions of the TSV!