Super Contributor

Today I finally got an e-mail with a new expected delivery date of September 28.  No explanation.  No change on Order Status page.  No option to cancel.

Respected Contributor

I haven't received an email with a new EDD. Was supposed to receive it by 9-17. Glad you got a new date.

Respected Contributor

Just got an update from the Social Team. The new EDD is 9/28. Thanks Social Team for responding so quickly!

Valued Contributor

I ordered early this month and also received the email with the EDD.  I checked my order status and it still says in process, just as it has for most of this month.  

For those that ordered this month, has anyone received them, or have your orders shipped?

Super Contributor

I received the email with the new edd of tomorrow.  As of this morning order is still in process.  Ordered on 9/11.

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

I ordered early this month and also received the email with the EDD.  I checked my order status and it still says in process, just as it has for most of this month.  

For those that ordered this month, has anyone received them, or have your orders shipped?

Respected Contributor

@bluetail fly   Ordered mine on 9/11. Was supposed to be delivered on 9/17.  I did not receive the email that you received with the updated EDD of 9/28 but I contacted the Social Team and received an email from them that my order was scheduled for a delivery date of 9/28. 

Got an email that morning saying that my order was delayed a bit longer due to a delay in shipping. No new EDD was given. But the email said to check order status for new information. Well my order status still shows a delivery date of 9/17 and "in process"

Super Contributor
I was suppose to receive them 9/17 then it got changed to 9/29 now it is October 3. I hope these are not returns!
Valued Contributor

I got another email today too, but I'm not sure it had an EDD.  I too, hope these are not returns. 

I had asked the social media team to cancel them last week.  They said they would "try".  So far no cancellation.  

Seems as though we should be able to cancel these Old orders.  Oh well........

Super Contributor
If I have a chance of getting them I will wait it out, but if these are returns and they want to collect shipping charges twice on some duds I will be angry.
Respected Contributor

Received the email this morning.  No new date as to when or if they will be shipped.  I know some have received an email stating the new EDD. Hope that is true. We will see.