Honored Contributor

FWIW - I ordered 3 sets: Champagne, Black, and Burgundy. I'm looking at the Champagne right now, flickering on our mantle. I checked out the others and they are both fine. I love them!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the heads up. I went back and ordered the green colored ones this morning. Can’t wait to get this color to put with the red (burgundy) colored I already ordered. Love them! The twinkling lights look so awesome with the parlor lights turned off.
Respected Contributor

When they were the TSV earlier I got the black and green.So far mine are perfect. I posted when I saw them of Ebay going for outrageous prices for people to wait that they would eventually come back. And a couple of posters blasted me for saying this. Maybe they were the ones selling the hurricanes  I wonder how those who bought the hurricanes on Ebay and paid in some cases $200 feel now. 

Super Contributor

@Dustybird wrote:

Just saw there are 5 colors of ValerieParr Hill Starry Night Huricanes are back. H260025

Thank you so much for this information.  I regretted missing these when they were previously presented.

For about 3 seconds I contemplated waiting for a free shipping day but quickly came to my senses and ordered a black set.  Thanks again.

Super Contributor

@Darssvt wrote:

I ordered the black set at 10 am ET, order page showed "processing" with an estimated delivery date of 9/17. Tonight, 8 pm, my order page says "back order". Will my order eventually be cancelled or what are my chances of actually receiving my order? 

I ordered a black set a few minutes ago.  Order status shows in process with an estimated delivery date of 9/19.  Does yours still show back ordered?

Respected Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:

@Darssvt wrote:

I ordered the black set at 10 am ET, order page showed "processing" with an estimated delivery date of 9/17. Tonight, 8 pm, my order page says "back order". Will my order eventually be cancelled or what are my chances of actually receiving my order? 

I ordered a black set a few minutes ago.  Order status shows in process with an estimated delivery date of 9/19.  Does yours still show back ordered?

@bluetail fly  Have you received your set or do you have a tracking #? I ordered the black set on 9-11 to be delivered to my daughter. It still shows in process. When I ordered the set when it was a TSV I  received one set while the order status still showed in process.  I really would like to have a tracking number so my daughter can be on the lookout for it. 

Super Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@bluetail fly wrote:

@Darssvt wrote:

@bluetail fly  Have you received your set or do you have a tracking #? I ordered the black set on 9-11 to be delivered to my daughter. It still shows in process. When I ordered the set when it was a TSV I  received one set while the order status still showed in process.  I really would like to have a tracking number so my daughter can be on the lookout for it. 

No tracking number.  Still shows in process, estimated delivery date 9/19.

Respected Contributor

@bluetail fly   Thank you. My order shows a delivered date of 9-17. I guess we'll see. 

Occasional Contributor

Have not received my set of Starry Night Hurricanes which I ordered on Sept.

9th , 2022. 

Called the 20th of Sept. and the rep could not figure out what happened and she 

could not cancel my order so I could re-order  either . Very frustrated as last year 

a broken starry night hurricane was not delivered to me . Was so looking forward to getting these in black . 

Have any of you recently received your order for these ? 

Something strange going on , such a different level of customer service than years previously . 

Respected Contributor

@Maltipoomoom  I haven't received the set that I ordered on 9/11. Even though it shows delivery date 9/17 it is still in process. I sent an email to the social team and did not receive a response. I called customer service and was basically told to wait until the vendor sends it. QVC shows the item is in stock. 

This order is a second set for me. So if it doesn't come it's not really a big deal. But I just do not know why we can't get an answer from QVC. Is it in stock and if so why isn't it being sent? Does't seem so difficult to me.