Respected Contributor

Received My Kaleidoscope Trees ~ Review

[ Edited ]

I received my Valerie TSV trees today. I ordered two of the silver and one blush. The blush is much more copper colored and will be perfect for Fall.

I am very happy with them. They are well made and just beautiful. The light show on the ceiling and walls is impressive. So glad I ordered them and can't believe they are already here. 

I placed a piece of my copper next to the blush tree if you have any questions about the color. Hope this helps.

1622-RT.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received My Kaleidoscope Trees ~ Review

@Regal Bee thank you for posting your review.  I purchased the blush Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I received my Valerie TSV trees today. I ordered two of the silver and one blush. The blush is much more copper colored and will be perfect for Fall.

I am very happy with them. They are well made and just beautiful. The light show on the ceiling and walls is impressive. So glad I ordered them and can't believe they are already here. 

It is so nice when you get something and it turns out to be beautiful and even better than you expect!

Respected Contributor

My two silver trees are due tomorrow. I'm so happy to hear a good review. After seeing the presentation I also ordered two green trees - I loved the look of the multicolor twinkles on the green tree.

I already have a complete vignette in mind. I will hang the new cardinal wreath on a wall with a sofa table beneath. Then the new cardinal garland along the table with a green tree on either end. I'll put one of my larger Santas in the center, maybe with a reindeer or two. I can hardly wait!

I have a couple of nice Waterford crystal bowls that I want to use with the silver trees. Maybe just add some red, green, and silver ornaments in a bowl and add some greenery with the silver trees on either side.

Trusted Contributor

Yippppeeee....so glad you like yours @Regal Bee.

I cannot wait.  I got the silver and the blush.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review on the TSV trees, good to hear that you are pleased with them. Interesting that the blush does appear to have a copper tone, I remember David mentioning that as well. Tucking that thought away for reference since that makes the blush more appealing to me. I ordered one in silver and when the silver went into advance order, I ordered a second one. That will give me time to see how I like it. 

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

My two silver trees are due tomorrow. I'm so happy to hear a good review. After seeing the presentation I also ordered two green trees - I loved the look of the multicolor twinkles on the green tree.

I already have a complete vignette in mind. I will hang the new cardinal wreath on a wall with a sofa table beneath. Then the new cardinal garland along the table with a green tree on either end. I'll put one of my larger Santas in the center, maybe with a reindeer or two. I can hardly wait!

I have a couple of nice Waterford crystal bowls that I want to use with the silver trees. Maybe just add some red, green, and silver ornaments in a bowl and add some greenery with the silver trees on either side.

@froggy  I ordered the green, but after watching presentations, decided it had too much blue for my taste, so cancelled and bought gold.  The blush tree is due here today, so will post.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@froggy  Oh, this sounds lovely. I am also going to use my crystal trees with my silver TSV trees. Just can't wait. 

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Thanks for the review on the TSV trees, good to hear that you are pleased with them. Interesting that the blush does appear to have a copper tone, I remember David mentioning that as well. Tucking that thought away for reference since that makes the blush more appealing to me. I ordered one in silver and when the silver went into advance order, I ordered a second one. That will give me time to see how I like it. 

@Maltichonmom17  Yes, the blush is definitely not blush or even rose gold....it is copper colored and really lovely.

Regular Contributor

I received one of the silver Kaleidoscope trees today - absolutely stunning.  I ordered 3 silver and 1 blue in total.  I am going to gift one of the silver ones and the blue one is for my sister, but may have to get more.   Love, love, love it!