Respected Contributor

Re: Received My Kaleidoscope Trees ~ Review

@Regal BeeI love your collection of crystal trees! I think the lights of the silver trees will really make them sparkle.The reindeer is gorgeous.

Here's a pic of my "Irish" table and the nearby table with my seahorse bowl and candlesticks(it's hard to get a pic in front of a sunny window). I want to use them all for the holidays. The Waterford hurricanes will stay on the table - I got a couple of Bethlemen small wreaths to use as candle rings. The new silver trees will be on another table with the bowl where I can plug them in.

IMG_20180726_1519052_rewind.jpg

IMG_20180726_1519364_rewind.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no! I just had an idea. I could do a coastal vignette with the seahorse bowl. Then I'd need the blue tree and the coast Santa.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Oh no! I just had an idea. I could do a coastal vignette with the seahorse bowl. Then I'd need the blue tree and the coast Santa.

@froggy  I was thinking of the blue for my beach scene, but I have flameless candles in that theme, and aqua hurricanes and spheres, so decided to pass.  Where to store the new trees is a challenge.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@froggy  I finally found a picture of my crystal trees in my archives. I would love to see your crystal bowls.....I know they are just beautiful.

I cannot wait to mix these with my Valerie trees......so love to dream. Ha.

Q-Crystal RB.jpg

@Regal Bee  Beautiful.  The deer is calling my name, but my herd is stomping their hooves, lol, no more, they say.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl

Mousiegirl was it you last year that found that wonderfully fun reindeer platter in red? That is one of my favorite whimsical holiday dishes. Love it and I thought it was you or lucymo that led me to Zulilly to purchase it. Oh......... we are bad aren't we? Hahahaha

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@froggy  I finally found a picture of my crystal trees in my archives. I would love to see your crystal bowls.....I know they are just beautiful.

I cannot wait to mix these with my Valerie trees......so love to dream. Ha.

Q-Crystal RB.jpg

@Regal Bee

I forgot to ask - what pattern are your Christmas tree plates. I love them.

Honored Contributor

That's great that everyone likes their trees.  I couldn't decide on a color, so I passed.  😦  I may end up with one yet.  The pink has perked my interest.  I heard David at midnight say that the link looked a little copper.  Does is look cooler when lit of unlit or both?

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl

Mousiegirl was it you last year that found that wonderfully fun reindeer platter in red? That is one of my favorite whimsical holiday dishes. Love it and I thought it was you or lucymo that led me to Zulilly to purchase it. Oh......... we are bad aren't we? Hahahaha

@Coopsmommy  Guilty, lol.  I remember posting a picture, and you asking where I bought it.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

That's great that everyone likes their trees.  I couldn't decide on a color, so I passed.  😦  I may end up with one yet.  The pink has perked my interest.  I heard David at midnight say that the link looked a little copper.  Does is look cooler when lit of unlit or both?

@GCR18  If UPS ever gets here today, I will let you know as soon as I open it.

Respected Contributor

I passed on the blush because I don't do pink or rose but if it's more copper I'm interested... will have to take another look. Thanks for info! Waiting for the silver to arrive.