Respected Contributor

Re: QVC host excusing poor quality

The pictures of the rings just amaze me. Whoa!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I belong to a Facebook page for fans of Valerie's merchandise and there are alot of complaints this year of stuff arriving broken, sloppy paint jobs and cheaply made.

Most of the time the admin. deletes the posts...

Alot of those lanterns stop working or the fans make alot of noise...

@Nataliesgramma 

I noticed that about her FB Admins your right, they delete whole conversations....But on her shows Valerie says a lot of their ideas come from suggestions and urges viewers to keep in touch, yet her Admins seem to be on a different mind frame...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I'm watching Dan presenting Valerie's glitter lanterns and the door of the church is noticeably  crooked.  Dan said he liked it "just a little askew" as it gives a perception of depth with the height of the steeple.   Really?  If I received this, it would go right back as defective!

@DecorDiva 

I heard that also. When he was presenting the green set of 3 slim trees with a star on top, he said that the finish of one of the stars was "vintage" looking and would be an heirloom. It was clearly missing some of the gold finish. He definiitely was dismissing the poor quality that the camera caught. I agree with you!

Respected Contributor

Simply put ,  I have a hard time seeing a man of integrity like Dan lying. The man is colorblind and has problems with his eyes. I would cut him some slack. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the red truck snow mantle piece, I hope it doesn't come with a flat tire or a missing xmas tree in the back! lol

I have several items of Valerie now that I ordered this year and I have been very happy with the quality and every single piece.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC excusing poor quality

I also do not watch anymore.  I just check in HERE to find out what is  going on.  I also go online looking for AS IS which has gotten sooooooo expensive.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

I also do not watch anymore.  I just check in HERE to find out what is  going on.  I also go online looking for AS IS which has gotten sooooooo expensive.  

@bonnielu   I may watch Valerie and Denim and Company, oh, and Josie Maran when she brings her holiday scents. Other than those shows, I've long since passed on QVC products. 

If I like something Valerie shows, I go to Hobby Lobby and usually find the same thing, or something similar enough that I'm happy with it.  

Respected Contributor

If two display rings have missing stones they are probably not going to be quality items no matter if my order arrives with all stones intact. They have used inferior materials to cut the price, and the stones will likely fall out with normal wear, probably the day the return policy expires. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I'm watching Dan presenting Valerie's glitter lanterns and the door of the church is noticeably  crooked.  Dan said he liked it "just a little askew" as it gives a perception of depth with the height of the steeple.   Really?  If I received this, it would go right back as defective!

Good catch.  I noticed that also.  Don't forget the TSV ring pic I posted.  Here they are if you missed these:

ring2.jpeg

And another

ring1.jpeg

A picture is worth a thousand words. This is unbelievable.

You would think the host would have noticed. And what about whoever it is that gets these presenations ready?

Honored Contributor

Q needs to remember almost everyone has HDTV now...we can see every detail!