Respected Contributor

Re: Pics of my CIJ items. Need some opinions too. :)

@mousiegirl

Good to know.  I just don't need to find yet another place to spend my money. I do enough damage here and a few other places.  I've avoided zulily, eBay, etc. so far.  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

morewineplease, the white lanterns are not "refrigerator white" as I refer to it.  As mousiegirl responded it is a nice warm white but  not tan.  I will use the lanterns all year for summer beach and winter white. 

Ir is funny I wanted the Turquoise lanter because I tend to choose that.  I have peacock and and peacock feathers etc so I love yours.

I think the foliage on the magnolia collection especially the white is the most realistic Valerie has brought to us.

I do not understand, your hurricanel looks beatiful eiither with your pedestal or your mothers  plate.  I am sure you have a coffee table or end table I think looks beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

morewineplease, the white lanterns are not "refrigerator white" as I refer to it.  As mousiegirl responded it is a nice warm white but  not tan.  I will use the lanterns all year for summer beach and winter white. 

Ir is funny I wanted the Turquoise lanter because I tend to choose that.  I have peacock and and peacock feathers etc so I love yours.

I think the foliage on the magnolia collection especially the white is the most realistic Valerie has brought to us.

Lol at refrigerator white.  I know exactly what you mean.  Glad the lanterns are not that.  Can't always trust what I see on tv or the computer. 

Funny you like peacocks - we had almost a dozen in our yard this morning!

I think I'm going to have to pick up some of the white magnolia picks....