Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't care for them - I think they look mean!

Valued Contributor

My daughter and I had a tradition of going to the Nutcracker every year so I have one that goes on the mantle.

I also have Clara and the Mouse King ornaments.

I enjoy seeing them every year as a reminder of such lovely memories.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve always wanted one. I’ve never found one that spoke to me. 

Trusted Contributor

I was never crazy about Nutcrackers, but over the years I have found myself buying them from time to time. 

I have a traditional Nutcracker that I keep in my classroom.  We read The Nutcracker and listen to the music.  I always take it out to show to the students.  Most of them have never seen one before.

I have a white and silver one that I keep in my dining room all winter long, as it goes with the blues and grays in that room.

I also have a bar in my home.  I found a really cute Nutcracker that is serving wine on a platter.  I thought it was fun and festive for the season, so I bought him and keep him on the bar.

My older daughter really wanted a Nutcracker we saw at Hobby Lobby.   It is a Christmas Countdown one.  She has that one displayed in her room.

My husband and I also bought two light-up Nutcrackers from the Christmas display section at Home Depot a few weeks ago.  They were cute and the price was right.  They are now flanking our front door (outside).

I guess we do have a place for Nutcrackers in our home after all.  🤣

Honored Contributor

I've seen some cute ones but overall I'm not a fan. The ones I saw were in a place I was staying in once and they had the faces of cats and dogs. Sounds strange I know but really cute.

Honored Contributor

1 and 3 are OK. I am not a Nutcracker person but my son is. He has maybe 8 or 10.

They are just not my thing.

Honored Contributor

No