Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Reindeer

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo, just an FYI...have you seen all the reindeer from Fitz and Floyd, (new) in today on Zulily. I enjoyed just looking at them all, so pretty! 

@LIG1  I can't be trusted on Zulily.  I'll go on tonight and check them out.  I've been so busy today that I haven't checked out any other sites. 

You do know that telling me about Reindeer is like holding a gun to my head and telling me to buy them.  LOL.  You've seen my collection and I've added a few since the picture was made.  I need help.  Woman Frustrated  Wish you could come by and see them at Christmas.  We'd have so much fun, I know.

Thanks for thinking of me.

@lucymo~ Oh, how well do I know what you mean about looking and wanting, yet knowing that you can't possibly bring another thing into the house. I have that same problem! 

You know, it's actually a small world because when we were RVing, we would often stay at Treasure Lake RV Resort in Branson Mo...probably not far from you since you are in SE Mo. I believe? 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo, just an FYI...have you seen all the reindeer from Fitz and Floyd, (new) in today on Zulily. I enjoyed just looking at them all, so pretty! 

@LIG1  I can't be trusted on Zulily.  I'll go on tonight and check them out.  I've been so busy today that I haven't checked out any other sites. 

You do know that telling me about Reindeer is like holding a gun to my head and telling me to buy them.  LOL.  You've seen my collection and I've added a few since the picture was made.  I need help.  Woman Frustrated  Wish you could come by and see them at Christmas.  We'd have so much fun, I know.

Thanks for thinking of me.

@lucymo~ Oh, how well do I know what you mean about looking and wanting, yet knowing that you can't possibly bring another thing into the house. I have that same problem! 

You know, it's actually a small world because when we were RVing, we would often stay at Treasure Lake RV Resort in Branson Mo...probably not far from you since you are in SE Mo. I believe? 

@LIG1  I'm in the southeast bootheel and Branson is in the sw part, about 250 miles from me.  I have a daughter living in Springfield, near Branson. She went to college there and stayed to work in the school system.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo~ ok, I have a visual now, I was thinking just the opposite. Your state is beautiful, we loved traveling and camping there..especially around the Lake of the Ozarks and the Branson area too. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo~ ok, I have a visual now, I was thinking just the opposite. Your state is beautiful, we loved traveling and camping there..especially around the Lake of the Ozarks and the Branson area too. 

@LIG1  Thank you, it's home.  My DH is retired US Air Force so we traveled around a lot but came home when he finished his military career.  There are a lot of nice places here to get away and see nature.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@LIG1  Thank you, it's home.  My DH is retired US Air Force so we traveled around a lot but came home when he finished his military career.  There are a lot of nice places here to get away and see nature.

@lucymo~ Even smaller world, my DH is retired USAF too! Imagine that, our paths may have crossed at some point.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo~ Even smaller world, my DH is retired USAF too! Imagine that, our paths may have crossed at some point.

@LIG1  Oh, this is funny and maybe that's why we feel a connection between us.  We have lived the military life.  We moved every eighteen months unless we had an overseas assignment  so we met a lot of  people.  We spent most of stateside on the southern and east coast areas, from TX to NJ.

Frequent Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, @SHOPR, @Spurt, @Mominohio.

This is most of my deer, maybe a few packed in other places but this is the bulk of them.  I tried to count but got different numbers each time. Forty something, I think.  If you want a close up of any of them they will be on the table until this afternoon so I can do a pic. 

A lot of these came from Valerie through the years, David Shindler, and some I've had for a long time and don't remember where they came from.  I do love my deer.  Smiley Happy100_2969.jpg

@lucymo Gorgeous deer!  It seems there are more deer this year, and I just saw this picture and thought if anyone missed it that it deserves a mention!

Im looking at various Fitz and Floyd Renaissance Deer!

Respected Contributor

" Oh, The Rising of the sun and

The Running of the Deer

The playing of the Merry Organ

Sweet singing in the choir.

What a lovely herd you've gathered!