Respected Contributor

I'm not sure how it happened but since the after Christmas sales last year I find myself with quite a few Santas. And I've already bought about four this year already. I was browsing Costco online and found this. He's quite large (36") and the price is good ($70) but I'm going to my local store tomorrow to see if he is in the store - it would be cheaper without the shipping included.

Trusted Contributor

He's a beauty @froggy! I hope you find him in the store. I love Santas and hope you'll post pictures of all of yours after you decorate.

Trusted Contributor

Collecting Santas is really nice.  I collect German Santas,  Just go slow, and have fun dear.

Honored Contributor

Re: Collecting Santas

[ Edited ]

I love this large Santa 🎅🏻. 

I would love to give him a home 🏠.

Trusted Contributor

Last year CVS had a good selection of 36" Santas in a variety of theme costumes (traditional, lodge).  They were very well done and I think they were around $40.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Last year CVS had a good selection of 36" Santas in a variety of theme costumes (traditional, lodge).  They were very well done and I think they were around $40.

@DecorDivaThanks for the tip. I rarely go into CVS so I'll make a point of it.

Trusted Contributor

I hope you find him @froggy.

SANTAS each and every one of them, tell a story I believe.

The faces and how they are dressed express something different.

I am very picky with my Santas.  I love the vintage ones and the ones that look jolly .

The Santa you showed us just kind of simplifies who santa is.  You look at this Santa and you see JOY !  I so hope you get it.

Honored Contributor

I too, collected Santa's.  I had to stop because I had too many and ran out of room to display them.  I love the tall ones, but my dogs don't.  They don't trust tall Santa's and bark and growl at them.

Either right before or right after Christmas, Santa's sold in stores will be half price up to 70% off. That's a good time to buy.

I like the Santa you posted.  Enjoy,  if you bring him home.

Esteemed Contributor

I have an early 1960's Santa.  He has white boots and a white belt - a bit of a "go go".

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

I saw that Santa in person and he's adorable.  I bought a Karen Didion Santa last Christmas and then I couldn't stop!!! Take a look at some of her designs.....absolutely gorgeous.