Trusted Contributor

Lisa Robertson serving it up fall style

Lisa has Halloween items that are so cute and her fall stuff makes u want to feel oh so cozy by the fireplace. I am love going through the seasons with her
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson serving it up fall style

Oh I'll just bet you are, cozy up to that fireplace.

Honored Contributor

Good!

Why not post this on HER website, so other fans can enjoy/share your love of all things LR?

Just seems logical to me.

Oh yeah, free advertising, I forgot about that, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She has a FB page where you can gush over her all you want.  

Honored Contributor

Much nicer than the dollar store stuff I picked up.

Honored Contributor

Gee, I don't see any of you treating or responding to specific people that post daily (multiple posts) about other name brand companies or their favorite brands.  Why do you get so much satisfaction in targeting this poster????  I thought we were supposed to treat everyone her with the same respect.  My bad.

Honored Contributor

So share with us @JONNYSBRO , what did you specifically buy for your home?

Super Contributor

All of her stuff can be found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and local shops in your area, plus you can search her items on line and go directly to their sites and see how much she inflates the prices- my guess is she buys closeouts from these manufacturers or last years stuff as she does in Italy- and don't buy into her saying she makes it for you haha- she is missing the boat with her fashions by not buying more plus sizes, all her customers can't be a size 8- however she said she buys the stuff that she likes, well that is nice but maybe the customers don't like what she likes

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Gee, I don't see any of you treating or responding to specific people that post daily (multiple posts) about other name brand companies or their favorite brands.  Why do you get so much satisfaction in targeting this poster????  I thought we were supposed to treat everyone her with the same respect.  My bad.

Because he/she loves to stir the pot with over the top adulation that he/she knows will get the responses that he/she wants and just maybe people will go to her FB and actually buy something which he/she never seems to do. 

Esteemed Contributor

🎃  Sounds like you want the Holiday forum...

Doesn't she let you post comments on HER website? 

Tell the truth.

Are you banned from posting there?

@Imtep, other vendors of other brands aren't former QVC hosts who are being repeatedly objectified and gushed over by a poster expressing their personal luv-crush.

This has gone on for years, like a running joke.

It changes the "tone" of the posts in both directions.  And I appreciate humor is often misinterpreted on the internet.

My bad.