Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson serving it up fall style

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Gee, I don't see any of you treating or responding to specific people that post daily (multiple posts) about other name brand companies or their favorite brands.  Why do you get so much satisfaction in targeting this poster????  I thought we were supposed to treat everyone her with the same respect.  My bad.

They don’t like Lisa, so I think they are actually like it when he posts. Then they can be as nasty and snarky as they like.

I do like Lisa. I do not believe, though, that the OP does @QVCkitty1 . The OP knows exactly how these threads end up and they are a ruse and baiting for condemnation of her business model. Since moderation allows it, it continues to be permitted and the OP gets her jollies..

Super Contributor

I always love reading Jonnybro's posts.  He or she has nothing to do with his/her time and obviously I don't either.  I read the post regarding people who don't like Ms. Robertson.  I have one question to ask in regard to that comment.....Do you guys really think LR likes you?  You are merely a tool used to purchase her over priced items.  Go shop at TJMaxx, Home Goods, Marshalls, Hobby Lobby, Pier 1, even Walmart.  You can find the same, the similiar or even better, prettier, cheaper items.   Don't get too caught up in being a  so called friend.    

Trusted Contributor

This is total marketing for LR.  It's eqivalent to robocalls.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa has Halloween items that are so cute and her fall stuff makes u want to feel oh so cozy by the fireplace. I am love going through the seasons with her

@JONNYSBRO  .... I’ve said this before & I’ll say it again ...

“ JONNYSBRO IS LR” .... she posts on this forum to stir up business on her own web site ..... so sad that she is so desperate 😂🤣

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

So share with us @JONNYSBRO , what did you specifically buy for your home?

@Trinity11. Please note, @JONNYSBRO  never, ever mentions buying anything.  He/she just does Lisa's advertising and is not her customer.  This alone makes his/her comments highly suspicious.  Put your money where your mouth is Johnnysbro.

@Kachina624   I've noticed that, too.  A long long time ago he bought something for his mother.  I haven't heard him say he's bought anything since then.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

So share with us @JONNYSBRO , what did you specifically buy for your home?

@Trinity11. Please note, @JONNYSBRO  never, ever mentions buying anything.  He/she just does Lisa's advertising and is not her customer.  This alone makes his/her comments highly suspicious.  Put your money where your mouth is Johnnysbro.

@Kachina624   I've noticed that, too.  A long long time ago he bought something for his mother.  I haven't heard him say he's bought anything since then.

@NickNack 

And I can probably count on one hand how many threads the OP has started that were NOT some adoration of LR.

Reminds me of my Granny, always stirring things up, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Gee, I don't see any of you treating or responding to specific people that post daily (multiple posts) about other name brand companies or their favorite brands.  Why do you get so much satisfaction in targeting this poster????  I thought we were supposed to treat everyone her with the same respect.  My bad.

They don’t like Lisa, so I think they are actually like it when he posts. Then they can be as nasty and snarky as they like.

I do like Lisa. I do not believe, though, that the OP does @QVCkitty1 . The OP knows exactly how these threads end up and they are a ruse and baiting for condemnation of her business model. Since moderation allows it, it continues to be permitted and the OP gets her jollies..

@Trinity11 , You make goods points, I guess I just don’t understand why many who cry baiting  continue to rise to it. We can’t control the poster, but we can control ourselves.  Also whether her merch is worth the price will be determined by adults with credit cards, just as what is sold anywhere, including the .Q. Thank you for your perspective.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

As long as he/she gets results they will keep on posting.

Super Contributor

I should buy lots of items, ring up credit card debt and live in a shack SO I can help pay for the $2 million dollar farm.   Farm? Or is that an estate?  Friend or business person?   

Honored Contributor

All it is in witch like fashion, is to jump on our brooms to see her website which is equivalent to free advertising, baiting and buy my cheap stuff, which can't be purchased anywhere else at my elevated prices....

Image result for cozy fireplace gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee