Respected Contributor

I got the bug to go shopping yesterday and went to Home Goods, Michaels and Hobby Lobby. My Home Goods had mostly wreath and garland type things out, not many pumpkins at all. I did find the pumpkin in the picture. It's kind of a peachy, pinkish color with a finish like lustreware - I don't think it comes through in the picture very well. The big pillow is from Big Lots and the small one is from HL. 

I had intended to get a couple of the plaid pumpkins from Michael's but was underwhelmed with them in person, as I was with all their pumpkins. Like I need another pumpkin! All in all I think I was quite restrained.

IMG_20180815_090829.jpg

Respected Contributor

I love that glass pumpkin!  So pretty!!   I’m going to pretend I didn’t see it though.  The pillows are nice too.   I’d love some seasonal pillows like that but don’t want to spend a lot on them as my dogs like to scrunch them up and lay on them, lol.   

Respected Contributor

@froggy, great picture of what you found.  The pumpkins looks really nice and so do the pillows.

Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

Love the pumpkin/bird pillow.  Something I would had purchased

if I'd seen it.

Very pretty pieces.  Thanks for the picture.

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

I love that glass pumpkin!  So pretty!!   I’m going to pretend I didn’t see it though.  The pillows are nice too.   I’d love some seasonal pillows like that but don’t want to spend a lot on them as my dogs like to scrunch them up and lay on them, lol.   

@crazycockermom

I don't have pets but I don't buy expensive pillows. They're about $10 or $12 at BL and HL.  And about the pumpkin - you know how Home Goods is - that was the only one like that. I wished they'd had some different shapes and colors.

Valued Contributor

I purchased that same Big Lots pillow recently. I always look there first for seasonal pillows. They're nice material and for only $12.00...can't beat that!

Honored Contributor

@froggy

Such nice finds.....  I especially like the pillow with the bird and the pumpkin...Enjoy your purchases Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@froggy  Such nice finds. I know you are just delighted. I love the pumpkin and the pillows. You can never have enough pillows.....well, that is my philosophy anyway. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I got the bug to go shopping yesterday and went to Home Goods, Michaels and Hobby Lobby. My Home Goods had mostly wreath and garland type things out, not many pumpkins at all. I did find the pumpkin in the picture. It's kind of a peachy, pinkish color with a finish like lustreware - I don't think it comes through in the picture very well. The big pillow is from Big Lots and the small one is from HL. 

I had intended to get a couple of the plaid pumpkins from Michael's but was underwhelmed with them in person, as I was with all their pumpkins. Like I need another pumpkin! All in all I think I was quite restrained.

IMG_20180815_090829.jpg

Don't you just love it when you have such a successful shopping trip, @froggy?  Looks like you really hit the jackpot!  I agree, I was less than impressed myself with Michael's pumpkins.  Enjoy your new purchases!

Valued Contributor

You have excellent taste!  My favorite is the HL pillow.  I think I need one after seeing your nice picture.