Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty......My friend uses cute pillows for fall and Christmas. I've always wanted to buy some for my home.....but they are picked over by the time I shop for them

I may head out today and see what I can find for fall!!!!

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

I love that glass pumpkin!  So pretty!!   I’m going to pretend I didn’t see it though.  The pillows are nice too.   I’d love some seasonal pillows like that but don’t want to spend a lot on them as my dogs like to scrunch them up and lay on them, lol.   

@crazycockermom

I don't have pets but I don't buy expensive pillows. They're about $10 or $12 at BL and HL.  And about the pumpkin - you know how Home Goods is - that was the only one like that. I wished they'd had some different shapes and colors.

That’s a very reasonable price!   I’ll have to look for some.  Don’t have a HL nearby, the BL near me is in a shady area but may have to check it out.  Will check Home Goods too, but yeah, it’s so hit or miss what you find.  A few varieties of glass pumpkins sure would be nice!

Esteemed Contributor

I had to go to a specialty grocery store in my area tonight, and Home Goods happens to be right next door, so I went in to just take a look around. OH...MY...GOOD(s)NESS! There were so many unique and gorgeous pumpkins of all different sizes, styles, colors, and materials that I thought my head might explode.

I waffled a lot before skipping a big tan-ish pumpkin the size of a VW Beetle, only wistfully walking away when I realized it would have to be stored in my dusty shed or icky crawlspace for the rest of the year. And I managed to not buy three different resin pumpkins that were each very interesting. And I saw the glass pumpkins someone else had posted and kept them in my cart for awhile before putting them back, too.

In the end, I escaped with just a set of elegant harvest/pumpkin dishtowels that I'd already been eyeing on Amazon and hadn't realized I could get in person. Whew--that was close!

But basically, if you want just about any kind of pumpkin, Home Goods appears to be the place to go for a great selection and fantastic bargains. I'm pretty sure I'll be going back again in the next month and succumbing to the temptations of at least one of the pumpkins I saw tonight (and luckily, the location near me doesn't turn over its merchandise as much as others do, so I'll probably still have a lot to choose from).

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  You crack me up!  That is exactly how I feel when I walk into a store and there is just too much selection.  I knew it was a certain feeling and now I know it is the feeling of my head getting ready to explode!

I am trying to unread your post because I have a doctor's appt on Monday and his office is across the street from a Home Goods.  I'll probably not hear a word he says because I will be thinking about the pumpkins at Home Goods.

You did good though with your restraint.  Let's see how well I do!

Esteemed Contributor

One other thing I was going to mention: If you liked Valerie's white pumpkins with the script words, my location had pumpkins that looked nearly identical but were twice as big.