Occasional Contributor

Hello!  I loved my Kringle Express gift bags I used last Christmas, so convenient and pretty for gift wrapping.  Still can't find them on the site. Does anyone know if QVC will be offering them this year? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kringle Express gift bags??

@Rhondawclt wrote:

Hello!  I loved my Kringle Express gift bags I used last Christmas, so convenient and pretty for gift wrapping.  Still can't find them on the site. Does anyone know if QVC will be offering them this year? 

@Rhondawclt Great question. I have been looking for them too.  

Honored Contributor

They seem to be very popular, and I can't imagine they won't bring a new set this  year. I'd expect to see them this coming weekend. 

Valued Contributor

I overheard Jane Tracy slip mention of a holiday bag TSV she would be kicking off, but don't have any other details as to date, brand, etc.  Perhaps this will be of interest to you?  Glad to know you love them.

Honored Contributor

i wish they would do some sets that are more "all occasion."

would also be nice to see sets in sizes......like a small/medium sized set and a large/xlarge sized set to add onto their regular holiday sets.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

would also be nice to see sets in sizes......like a small/medium sized set and a large/xlarge sized set to add onto their regular holiday sets.

------------------

I have used them since they were first sold on the Q. I think they look great and are so easy to use! I don't need the little sizes and would like to have only medium to x large in a set!!  Also, some everyday themes included...

Occasional Contributor

Ooooooooooo, that would be terrific! Thanks for letting me know!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Rhondawclt@corita@sunshine45@just wonder@Mominohio

I would like to second this opinion also!

Last holiday season was so much easier using these! They were very nice and I would love another set AND an elegant holiday set which would be nice for celebrations year round.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

sometimes the recipient commented more on the bag than the present!   i need more. in fact they would make good gifts by themselves.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

I agree @sunshine45!

I wish they would offer several choices of styles in Christmas sets. 

I don't want  whimsical and childish. I want elegant and fancy. You think by now there would be several choices in styles. And the sets offered have way too many small bags. Give us big and mediums in a set, even if there would be less bags, or cost more to forgo the small ones.