Honored Contributor

I'm laughing at my dearest friends email!!!! (CIJ sale)

[ Edited ]

Let me say many years ago my friends & close cousins were "glued" to Q during CIJ.  Many years before the IPhone texts, messaging, etc. we actually had afternoon brunch that Saturday.  We made our lists with the special CIJ pricing, "gift" lists, called before price expired😲 (before you could buy anytime at same price) & joyously awaited those Q boxes delivered by UPS.  Then it was always nice when they arrived....nice quality, etc.

Over the years as our lives changed, kids grew up, etc. we have continued our CIJ weekend date by text, etc. We also have outgrown our Christmas decor space😲 & gift giving.

This morning I got a email & text from one of my closest friends to our "group".....

My dearest friends - just a reminder ... none of us need anything for Christmas this year! I intend to stick to "our" agreement love & friendship of 40+ years is the "best gift of all"!  Enjoy browsing CIJ and see you at our reunion in December or January!!!

All my love....

OMG all of us are laughing because she knows us better than we do!!!!  Just can't resist those chockies (sp), set of 5 perfect flashlights, etc.

This made our day!!!! Still laughing as I type this because I am "guilty" did see a few things I thought would be a great decor gift!!!!

Happy CIJ everyone!!!!

***I edited "crazy" because I certainly love her to death!" 

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm laughing at my "crazy" friends email!!!! (CIJ sale)

Hi everyone, Happy,

Image result for christmas in july images