Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill's Facebook posting......

hi Lucy,   Oh after all this waiting your going to pass on the white sleigh ?!  I also ordered the new silver and the gold, even though not sure about the gold , will decide if keeping once I get it in person .  I have the reindeer from last year from Valerie with the gold antlers and need a gold sleigh to with .  have the silver deer as well and put it with the sleigh from Lisa last year.   Do you have those reindeer?   I do like the polar bears they look adorable , but will wait to see them presented.   Have my DVR set up and can't wait for the show! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

hi Lucy,   Oh after all this waiting your going to pass on the white sleigh ?!  I also ordered the new silver and the gold, even though not sure about the gold , will decide if keeping once I get it in person .  I have the reindeer from last year from Valerie with the gold antlers and need a gold sleigh to with .  have the silver deer as well and put it with the sleigh from Lisa last year.   Do you have those reindeer?   I do like the polar bears they look adorable , but will wait to see them presented.   Have my DVR set up and can't wait for the show! Cat Happy

@Kitty Galore  I'm not sure now that I've watched the video again.  The sleigh just looks really small and I don't use silver anymore so I'll just wait and see.  I don't need anymore small Christmas decor.  I did order the gold sleigh and hope it isn't too brassy gold.  I'm liking that Bethlehem  Lights new sleigh but don't care for the greens in it that much. H206221.  It's pricey though, I think.

I do have both sets of Valerie's reindeer and most if not all of the ones she has presented through the years.  I did not get the 'poinsettia' ones this year because I have the pinecone ones that are very similar. I am definately looking at the polar bears but don't know size of them either.  I'll be watching for sure.

Valued Contributor

Just ordered mine (in silver), it's available to purchase. 

Maria

Respected Contributor

If you go to Lisa's Pinterest page, you can see the one she sold last year.  That's not it.

Honored Contributor

@curlywhitedog wrote:

Just ordered mine (in silver), it's available to purchase. 

Maria

@curlywhitedog  We are refering to the white lit porcelain sleigh that is in Jill Bauer's Friday show.  She will also present this one that's available now in gold or silver.  You can go to Jill's FB page and watch the video to see the white sleigh and the polar bears coming up Friday. 

I ordered the sleigh in gold and hope it isn't brassy gold but I got tired of using silver a few years ago and went to gold, white and some bronze, warmer colors, I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

lucymo wrote:I am definately looking at the polar bears but don't know size of them either.  I'll be watching for sure.

Hi, Lucy.  The polar bear figurine is 12-1/2" H x 11-1/2" L x 7" W.  I assume 7" is the depth. 

The way the mama bear is molded, she reminds me a little of a muscle man, like a toy wrestling figure. LOL.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/90/h205990.201

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

lucymo wrote:I am definately looking at the polar bears but don't know size of them either.  I'll be watching for sure.

Hi, Lucy.  The polar bear figurine is 12-1/2" H x 11-1/2" L x 7" W.  I assume 7" is the depth. 

The way the mama bear is molded, she reminds me a little of a muscle man, like a toy wrestling figure. LOL.

@SHOPR  Well, duh, SHOPR, I seem to remember now that you told me the measurements awhile ago.  lol  They are rather small, aren't they?  I need to see them used in a setting of other items.  That white sleigh also looks small beside the white bells.  I may end up not getting anything after all this waiting but I need to be selective and sure I can use what I get.  Decisions, decisions.  :-)

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

The sleigh is up! I ordered the silver one to go with my larger sleigh (Lisa presented in her show last year). It will make the perfect companion to the larger sleigh. I am passing on the porcelain lighted sleigh from kringle express. I may get the polar bears as they are too cute.

@BabyYoda  Is the sleigh this year smaller than the one Lisa Robertson had last year?  I thought they looked about the same but don't have the measurements on last years.

@lucymo I went through my order history from last year and Lisa's sleigh last year item number is H203780 and measures 7"H x 13-1/2"L x 6-1/4"W

This new one I ordered measures 8-1/2"H x 12"L x 5-1/2"W hmmm which seems around the same size but a little smaller. I read Jill's post on facebook stating that it is smaller than last years sleigh and made from the same manufacturer. 

I am glad I checked the measurements. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR now that is funny, a muscle man wrestling toy figure. LOL. I think these may be too small for my mantel. I wonder what the price will be.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

The sleigh is up! I ordered the silver one to go with my larger sleigh (Lisa presented in her show last year). It will make the perfect companion to the larger sleigh. I am passing on the porcelain lighted sleigh from kringle express. I may get the polar bears as they are too cute.

@BabyYoda  Is the sleigh this year smaller than the one Lisa Robertson had last year?  I thought they looked about the same but don't have the measurements on last years.

@lucymo I went through my order history from last year and Lisa's sleigh last year item number is H203780 and measures 7"H x 13-1/2"L x 6-1/4"W

This new one I ordered measures 8-1/2"H x 12"L x 5-1/2"W hmmm which seems around the same size but a little smaller. I read Jill's post on facebook stating that it is smaller than last years sleigh and made from the same manufacturer. 

I am glad I checked the measurements. 

@BabyYoda  Thanks, looks like this years sleigh is a little taller but shorter in length and width.  It will work for me.  I'm thinking the lit white porcelain sleigh may be even smaller than these, don't you?