Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill's Facebook posting......

@lucymo wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/JillBauerQVC

Another new item for Jill's show Friday.

@PeterDM@Kitty Galore@SHOPR @mousiegirl @MTH I just saw on FB that the white sleigh and reindeer will be in Jill's show Friday and she can't wait to present them.  Yay!!!!

@lucymo Hey Lucy:  I'm not on Facebook so i can only see public pages, but when I pull up the link you gave, I dont see the info on the white sleigh.  Am I in the wrong spot?

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM@Kitty Galore@SHOPR @mousiegirl @MTH I just saw on FB that the white sleigh and reindeer will be in Jill's show Friday and she can't wait to present them.  Yay!!!!

@lucymo Hey Lucy:  I'm not on Facebook so i can only see public pages, but when I pull up the link you gave, I dont see the info on the white sleigh.  Am I in the wrong spot?

@MTH  There isn't a pic of the white sleigh yet.  Did you see the white Santa on Jill's FB page?  JPC might be interested in that too.  I read in the question and answer post  on Jill's page about the sleigh being in Friday's show.  If I see a pic of the sleigh I'll tag you here.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucy , thanks so much ,  finally confirmation that the white sleigh and the reindeer will be in the show !!!!!   I am so looking forward to this show !

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH  There isn't a pic of the white sleigh yet.  Did you see the white Santa on Jill's FB page?  JPC might be interested in that too.  I read in the question and answer post  on Jill's page about the sleigh being in Friday's show.  If I see a pic of the sleigh I'll tag you here.

@lucymo Thanks Lucy. I did see the Santa but didn't see any reference to the sleigh.  Must have missed it.  That is exciting news.  I think Friday night will be a really fun show.  I think the masses may have revolted if that sleigh didnt appear this week. LOL

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I missed last year's sleigh, and was totally bummed about it until I found (at Hobby Lobby and a small gift shop in Ohio's Amish country) two that I liked so much better. Then I was glad I hadn't invested in the LR one.

This new one posted is somewhat along the lines of one of the ones I found last year, and it is really pretty. I do wonder about the size, as it looks a little small in the pics.

I'm telling myself I'm not interested at all in the elusive white porcelain one, but we'll see if I can hold out if and when it is ever presented!

Good morning, mio. (hope you saw my post on the buckeye thread!!) I think I have told you that I live in North Canton. Do you remember which shop it was that you found sleighs like this last year in Amish Country? I might be going there this weekend. We usually stop at all of them. Even if you cannot remember the name, maybe you remember where it is, or what store it is next to. Or, maybe describe the outside of the store. I know most of them, but sometimes don't remember the names of the stores. LOL!

@rosehill

The sleigh I found last year was at Swiss Country Lawn and Crafts. It is located on route 39 just across from Pro Via doors, in Sugarcreek.

They seemed to only have a couple, and oftentimes, they don't get the same merchandise every year. It certainly wouldn't hurt to stop in or call and see if they are getting them. I was there this past weekend, and they are starting Christmas merchandising, but should have more coming. 

I have that sleigh packed away, and if I remember correctly, it was whitish, with kind of a chalk like finish, and some silver color trim. They had an Old World Santa displayed with it in the same finish, and I purchased that as well.

I'm hoping when I get my stuff out this year, to have my son take some pics so I can post them here, as he has a good new phone, and my camera is old and doesn't capture things as well as these new phones do.

If you've never been to this place before, they have lots of the poly lawn furniture and gazebos outside, and one would never know that the small house converted to a gift shop would hold such treasures. We go there about 8 times a year or so, and find some great stuff. Problem is that while some things they seem to carry forever, others, are a 'one and done' kind of offering. They also have lots of Luminara candles, ones I've never seen on Q. My latest love from there are some lanterns I picked up, that look like lamp posts, but on a short pedestal, and not tall like a real lamp post. They are black (but come in red as well) and distressed. I got the small rustic Luminara votives to go in them in the brown color, and they are so great for any time of year, but really well suited for winter/Christmas decorating. I have them out now with fall candle rings in them, and planning to just change out the rings for the winter season to greens and pinecones.

Hope if you get there, they have a nice stock of seasonal stuff.

@Mominohio, thank you. I remember you mentioning this same store to me in another thread earlier this year. I think my friend and I found this place the last time we went to Holmes county. You are right-they have unique items that you don't see at the other stores. I will write down what it is across the street from, and make sure we stop there. Don't you just love Holmes county? I can actually feel stress leaving my body when I go there. It's so beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

The silver/gold sleigh is now available - H206456.  Interesting how the shipping is $7.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks Peter, I just ordered one of each!  Now we all just need the white sleigh to show up 

Respected Contributor

The sleigh is up! I ordered the silver one to go with my larger sleigh (Lisa presented in her show last year). It will make the perfect companion to the larger sleigh. I am passing on the porcelain lighted sleigh from kringle express. I may get the polar bears as they are too cute.

Valued Contributor

The item number, for anyone interested in the gold or silver sleigh, is H206456.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

The sleigh is up! I ordered the silver one to go with my larger sleigh (Lisa presented in her show last year). It will make the perfect companion to the larger sleigh. I am passing on the porcelain lighted sleigh from kringle express. I may get the polar bears as they are too cute.

@BabyYoda  Is the sleigh this year smaller than the one Lisa Robertson had last year?  I thought they looked about the same but don't have the measurements on last years.