Respected Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@crazycockermom

Their website is pretty interesting because sometimes there are designer items on there.  They are out of my price range for sure but it is a glimpse at how the other half lives!!

@Tennesseegal  I agree, love to look.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal

@crazycockermom,

I may not be shopping for ivory velvet pumpkins, but I'm afraid I'm now in shopping trouble, because I now know that TJMAXX has online shopping.  No store nearby, and the closest one never has anything pretty when I've been.  I have $170 in my cart.  Gonna sleep on it and hope it's all sold out in the morning. LOL!

Super Contributor

I picked up some Ivory, or could call them cream too I guess, velvet pumkins. They were 5.99 ea. for the smallest ones that I saw. Beautiful in person. They had other sizes and colors. Bought at TJmaxx tonight!

Super Contributor

Ok I looked online at those velvet pumpkins and they are the same I saw tonight/bought tonight  but in the store they're sold separately.  The stem , in person, is a light yellow-green color. On site they look more yellow. They are made by Flora Bunda written in small letters on the tag. But written in big letters on the tag is "Give Thanks". Picture on the website doesn't do these pumpking justice Smiley Happy. ( the small pumpkins in the grouping are $5.99 ea.)