Trusted Contributor

Some of you have talked about wanting ivory velvet pumpkins and there is a set of 4 available on the TJMAXX website. They are $24.99 in 4 graduated sizes. There is also a box of 8 (I think) ivory pumpkins for 9.99. They are not velvet though. The velvet pumpkins are also available in Orange. 

Respected Contributor
I guess I’m out of the loop because I had no idea TJ Maxx had a website. I figured since what they get is so random, they wouldn’t have one. Lol. Oh well. Thanks for the info. Ivory velvet sounds so pretty!
Super Contributor

It does right ???    I love to mix up my Fall colors --- pop a red with ivory and pale yellow-gold. Will be on the hunt !!!!

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I guess I’m out of the loop because I had no idea TJ Maxx had a website. I figured since what they get is so random, they wouldn’t have one. Lol. Oh well. Thanks for the info. Ivory velvet sounds so pretty!

@crazycockermom  You should take a look at their website. There are wallets for $500 and handbags for $3,000.......all discounted prices. It is interesting to see what they have.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ivory velvet pumpkins

[ Edited ]

There's a lovely subtle white pumpkin baking dish on their site that I am trying really hard not to buy! I keep telling myself that my fun Temp-tations pumpkin patch oval baker is enough. (I don't purchase much TT anymore, but that baker is perfectly painted and really adorable.)

Respected Contributor

@Tennesseegal  Those velvet pumpkins are tempting...then I saw this.  20" high and $29.99.  I may have to start checking out their on-line site more often.   Just search tree on their site. 

tjx.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2

I saw that on the site; it's really neat. 

In the local TJ Maxx store the other day, there was a fabric, stuffed, stacked pumpkin in candy corn colors.  I was tempted to buy it but couldn't decide where to put it.

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom

Their website is pretty interesting because sometimes there are designer items on there.  They are out of my price range for sure but it is a glimpse at how the other half lives!!

Respected Contributor
Interesting, but I’m not so sure I want to check it out! I don’t need more shopping temptations, lol.
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

There's a lovely subtle white pumpkin baking dish on their site that I am trying really hard not to buy! I keep telling myself that my fun Temp-tations pumpkin patch oval baker is enough. (I don't purchase much TT anymore, but that baker is perfectly painted and really adorable.)

@loriqvc, thanks for posting this.  That baking dish might just have my name on it!  First time that I heard that items were for sale on their site.  I thought you had to go to the store.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!