Honored Contributor

My tree topper is also from Target.  It's just an open five-pointed star and the star's outline lights up.  It's simple but good enough for me.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love it!

Just bought it.  It's just $12 now with the weekend sale.  Thanks @PA Mom-mom 

@Caaareful Shopper If you are able to, please post pics. I will be excited to hear how you use it.

@PA Mom-mom  Delivery is scheduled for Dec. 2.  I hope it's as pretty as the photos online; it has excellent reviews.  

The floral design under the deer is very similar to a small golden metal wreath I purchased form Target several years ago.  I pull it out every Christmas. 

It's nice that the very name of it let's you know it's unlit.  I may add a string of fairy lights to wrap around it (or I may not, I'll see).  The top of my tree has an outlet, so I can put lights or anything electrical, up there and not have to worry about batteries dying out.  

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-momIt arrived today. For $12 I like it. It's about 13" tall from anteller to bottom of the clip that will clip on to the tree. It's about 9" wide. Lightweight, which is good for balancing on top of a tree. The branch/flowers are poseable, so you have a little flexibility if you want to bend them them.

Verdict: very cute, very lightweight, glad it was just $12 in case I only get one Christmas out of it. Smiley Very Happy

1B1D5E2B-23E4-4993-9550-D255C953C9A1.jpeg

D2509098-9FDF-4219-9479-29A7140393C8.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Interesting Tree Topper

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful ShopperIt's very pretty! I like the detail on the flowers. Your pics show that more than the one I posted. Sure hope you get more than one Christmas out of it! Thanks so much for sharing!!