QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never fear @Melvin-QVC, many of us will be right here with you making sure you're not bored.  We'll keep you on your toes.

@Kachina624  Ugggg..... that's what I'm afraid of.  Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Melvin--I'd gladly "be thankful" if I could trade places with you.  Too much cooking...and then there's sitting down at the table with my cranky family........is it January yet?!

@nana59  Be grateful for your cranky family; how would you like to sit down to eat alone?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC  I hope you will enjoy whatever day you can celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends. 

Thanks for the great job you do for us.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never fear @Melvin-QVC, many of us will be right here with you making sure you're not bored.  We'll keep you on your toes.

@Kachina624  Ugggg..... that's what I'm afraid of.  Smiley Sad  

😄😄

Occasional Contributor

Just me, my husband and my dog!  Thanksgiving is our 'calm before the storm'.   We travel to see family most of December and I spend most of my time once there cooking every day meals for them, although my mom still does Christmas Day.  We live away from both sides of the family and luckily both sides live in the same state and town, so we are bombarded with tons of family time all at once.  So Thanksgiving is our nice quiet holiday with tons of wine and a turkey just for us (it's amazing how fast two adults and a 10lb dog can get through a turkey!)... and we stay in our PJs all day!!  

How sweet of you to ask about everyone's plans when you have to work!  Hope you have some down time afterwards to chill out.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
@Melvin-QVC, how nice of you to ask.
We will be going out for dinner, hubby's daughter and my granddaughter will be joining us this year. We have made this into our new tradition, some of our extended family joins us each year.
I do hope you have family plans on another day to make up for missing out on the traditional Thanksgiving feasting day.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Plans??

[ Edited ]

DH and I set the alarm clock so we wake up in time for the start of the Macy's Parade and enjoy hot cocoa with warm cinnamon rolls  Smiley Happy

We'll be watching several vintage movies...like my fave 'It Happened on 5th Ave' throughout the rest of the day/evening.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Plans??

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

Melvin--I'd gladly "be thankful" if I could trade places with you.  Too much cooking...and then there's sitting down at the table with my cranky family........is it January yet?!

@nana59  I hear ya!  I'm already counting the days til the winter solstice...when the days start becoming longer again! I just don't enjoy winter... LOL

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC@Susan Louise@Snicks1@mrsmatt@geezerette

Thank you @Melvin-QVC

Wishing you and everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

We are at home with just us this year, and I will probably be on the boards some that day.

We will be downing our Cracker Barrel Family holiday take-out meal! 🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🍂🍁🍄🐿

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC, hopefully, if you’re working on Thanksgiving that means you won’t have to work on Xmas (unless that’s something you choose to do). I spent many years working one or the other but not both.

We are undecided yet, but either way we’ll be guests more or less, so no full meal prep, just maybe a single dish. And either choice is within half an hour’s drive. We hosted last year.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all