QVC Customer Care

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Melvin-QVC

Awwwww Mel........

c'mon over and have some pumpkin pie with us you busy guy ! We're having random friends over, so we'd love your company too ! 

Thanks for all your hard work, and have a blessed holiday season ! (:

@Azcowgirl  Thank you so much for the invite!  I just may do a "pop up".   When I ring the bell, please don't say, "Yes, can I help you?"  Just say, "heyyyy come on in, we've been expecting you!"  I'm not allergic to anything so no worries there.  And........ is pumpkin pie the only thing I can have?  Smiley Sad   

Respected Contributor

@Melvin-QVC

There's pecan Pie too, and of course turkey and trimmings ....we'll leave the light on for ya ! 😁

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC We'll keep yuz busy on turkey day....you won't be lonely!

Just myself, son and husband.  Son does not like turkey - WHAT??  So we do a Greek dinner of dolmades and egg lemon sauce, Greek roasted poatoes, Greek salad and saganaki (flaming cheese) - OPA!....and me - a lot of retsina!!!  WOoHOo!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
QVC Customer Care

@Azcowgirl  Now we're talking!  Smiley Happy  This sounds like an offer that can't be refused...... 

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC- Thank you for all you do for us! Come on over - cooking for 8 first time in  several years. Our menu- Turkey and Dressing with home made gravy- found a great make ahead recipe on the recipe board, Honey baked ham, sweet potato casserole, mac & cheese. Cranberry salad and cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, red velvet cake and German chocolate cake.I can also provide a plate to go.  I have so much to be Thankful for. SouthernBee 

QVC Customer Care

@SouthernBee All of that sounds delicious!  Especially the plate to go.  Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Just myself, son and husband.  Son does not like turkey - WHAT??  So we do a Greek dinner of dolmades and egg lemon sauce, Greek roasted poatoes, Greek salad and saganaki (flaming cheese) - OPA!....and me - a lot of retsina!!!  WOoHOo!

Wow, that sounds fabulous.  I may ditch my menu and do that too with a lemon roasted chicken.  Or maybe a pork roast instead of chicken with the rest of it.   

Honored Contributor

Image result for thanksgiving glitter hug

@Melvin-QVC

Image result for thanksgiving glitter hug

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Yum!!  Can an Armenian join you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Plans??

[ Edited ]

Melvin-QVC wrote:

Since I will be working SO hard on Thanksgiving, providing everyone the excellent customer service you've come to know and love, I was wondering what are YOUR holiday plans?  

Hi, @Melvin-QVC!    Thank you for this Thanksgiving thread, and thank you for being so dedicated to this fine community that you'll offer us your excellent customer service even on the holiday! 😁   I just might try to show up here to give you at least a wee bit of trouble! 😈  Thank you, and the entire QVC Social Team, for the help and support you provide each day.

My gray tuxie kitty, Rosie, and I send warm Thanksgiving Day wishes to everyone!💛🧡💛

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova