Valued Contributor

I keyed in that item number, H212641, Susan Louise, and gasped, because those trees are BEAUTIFUL! I never saw them on the "Items Recently On Air".

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I keyed in that item number, H212641, Susan Louise, and gasped, because those trees are BEAUTIFUL! I never saw them on the "Items Recently On Air".

@Carol08  It was listed in items shown from Valerie's 1pm EST show yesterday Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I just found them there.  Thanks!  It's time to get these OLD eyes checked. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys  Take a look at H209577. I believe that these would give you the look you are going for. I think I may have to order one myself. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

Hanthank you ,but no they did not look like that .if I can describe it here goes .they looked to be 18 inches tall ,they did not light up .the look something like this .the top stardom like small on a tree ,I look like sliver petals turned up to the stem part attached to the tree and wider part of the Peta was down so it looked curved then was graduatedone down and became wider and wider .just like a tree .it was sitting on the table with the TSV.not a luminara. You remember valere bay leaves in sliverton kinda look liked that .we'll  probably  gone any way but this is the I can describe it .

Honored Contributor

Re: HI everyone

[ Edited ]

the only trees I recall in the show were 

H209110 - silver twinkling set of 3 trees (they are also in the "as is" section H211124)

and

H212424: graduated cone glitter trees set/3 - these did not light up.

Although there are some in the "As Is" section - great colors & prices.  I think what you are describing is in this section (if not sold out). 

I don't recall any other trees unless they had others & stated "sold out". 

Hope this helps! Also, if you have a Hobby Lobby I've seen this style in there.  All holiday is 50% off.

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

I was wondering if you can help me find something. On the Christmas show yesterday they had the table lade for dinner .on it they had the TVS.on it and then they had two sliver trees .I just loved them and hunted all of the Christmas item for them but unable to locate them. I was in was not buying anymore christmas things ,I spent a bunch of money in july and more when they had more christmas shows .I restrained my slef yesterday lol.but thiese trees I want .They are probably out of stock but I will remain optimistic. Well if any of you know where they are or if they are still available I surely would appreciate it .Thank you so very much .

@blueskys  I saw them and you described them perfectly. Please ask Valerie on her FB. I would love to know about them, also, but I'm not on FB.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein