Honored Contributor

Glistening Bird Nest Pedestals By Valerie

Does anyone have the set of two Glistening Bird Nest Pedestals By Valerie H216310?  I just saw them on the website today.  There isn't a video, but the reviews were good.  

I just wondered what you all thought of them, especially if you have them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Glistening Bird Nest Pedestals By Valerie

@NickNack wrote:

Does anyone have the set of two Glistening Bird Nest Pedestals By Valerie H216310?  I just saw them on the website today.  There isn't a video, but the reviews were good.  

I just wondered what you all thought of them, especially if you have them.

Well I don't have them, but I will soon thanks to you.  They looked cute and while I said no Xmas items this year, I lost all resistance and succumbed to the cuteness.  LOL.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

sorry, I do not, however, I may look at Michaels and convert my current pedestals from Valerie if I can fine a small grapevine candle ring  (may check the dollar store or Walmart).  They are pretty, but VPH did show them in one of her previews.  They may have a video from one of her shows this weekend.  Check recently on air tomorrow before all her Sunday shows.  

They are darling.  And I love birds and Cardinals in many of her items.  Trying to resist.  

Super Contributor

I love cardinals but I wish they had a male and female pair. Red cardinals are male.
Respected Contributor

@LadyAlice wrote:
I love cardinals but I wish they had a male and female pair. Red cardinals are male.

That is my pet peeve also. I did get the cardinal lantern TSV but I really, really wish that these types of things had male and female pairs.

Honored Contributor

@LadyAlice wrote:

@LadyAlice   They always do that with deer, too.  They have two male deer in every set I've ever seen on QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@LadyAlice wrote:

@LadyAlice   They always do that with deer, too.  They have two male deer in every set I've ever seen on QVC.

@NickNack   There are sets with doe and buck elsewhere, I have a few.