Occasional Visitor

help need mirror from top of candlestick holder

my first time in here I do not do any facebook twitter  ect   

I need to know if I can order from VALERIE PARRHILL the round mirrored glass insert  like        candle stick holder H208606  I was cleaning and mirror fell from the top and broke    has any one ever had this happen??? need a replacement mirror and how much $$

thank you I am linda in arizona

Esteemed Contributor

Re: help need mirror from top of candlestick holder

@linda from az  Hi! Welcome to the forums!  
  I have similar candlesticks so I know what the mirrors look like. You may be able to get a replacement through QVC or Valerie. If you can't you could take your candlestick or the other mirror to a glass repair company. I think they do mirrors also, they could cut by measuring your other one. It would need to be the same thickness so one wouldn't be taller. 
  It's possible a place like Michael's could have mirrored glass in their framing department. 

Respected Contributor

I don’t know the answer to your question about ordering a replacement from Valerie but I thought if you have a company in your area that cuts glass (such as for autos, doors, custom mirrors, etc.), they may be able to cut a mirror to size to replace it. 

Respected Contributor

I would try Hobby Lobby. Having a piece of mirror custom cut would probably cost more than buying a new set of candlesticks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@linda from az 

If I lived closer I'd be happy to give you the mirrors ... I don't find they add anything to the "look" as the top is already finished with a ss surface (at least on mine).  The mirrors always fell out.

Once I put the candle rings & candle really can't see them anyway😉

Joanne Fabrics, Michael's & Hobby Lobby sell all sizes of these mirrors.  Look in the wedding section I think that's where you'll find them.  I'd take the holder with you.