Trusted Contributor

Fall decorating has commenced🎃🎃🎃

[ Edited ]

I spent all day yesterday hauling everything from storage. All of my summer decor is packed up and back in storage. I am drowning in a sea of boxes and yet I am so excited 🤣 It is like Christmas opening a gazillion boxes and finding stuff I forgot I had. 

Has anyone else started yet? 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Fall docrating has commenced🎃🎃🎃

Yes.  Yesterday as well.  For me it's more about adding cozy pillows, candles, art.  It sure made me happy!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @MG Chris @Marceil yes I haven't gone full scale decorating yet but I've been pullling items out of storage as well getting ready to put them out.

I ordered some new Luminara candles when they had their TSV so I have their autumn & Halloween versions. I'll start with autumn and add Halloween in at the end of Sept. I bought a new fall throw and put it over one of the kitchen chairs already.

Falls my favorite season to decorate. I like it more than Christmas so I'm excited. 

Have fun!

Honored Contributor

I started yesterday also, putting the summer away for good! Nice to see those Fall colors again,

Happy fall y'all card. Seasonal fall banner with autumn foliage of maple, oak, elm, chestnut, pumpkin, wheat and autumn berries on wooden background. Vector illustration. happy fall yall stock illustrations

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you are enjoying your Fall decorating!!

I love spring/summer and plan on holding onto these decorations through September.  I start decorating for Fall in early October and the cooler weather helps me get into the spirit of things.

I only have a few Fall things which I enjoy but I LOVE Christmas and all my holiday decorations are up by November 1st except the tree which goes up right before Thanksgiving. Smiley Happy

Happy Fall!

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris Yes I am done!   Isn't it a lovely feeling to see it all up and  feel the coziness of Fall?   I did it with my "early" fall cleaning.......done with that too, yay!  Enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I was Halloween shopping all this weekend. Bring on Labor Day weekend! I am ready to switch over my seasonal decor. 🎃🍂🍁

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris I will start probably this weekend. I am expecting a few packages from Valerie to complete this year's decor.

Trusted Contributor

🍂🌻🍁🎃 🍁🌻🍂

For me, it was this past weekend. Home takes on a fresh, cozy, new feel with the vibrant colors of fall. It's hands down my favorite season, I just wish it lasted longer. This weekend, I'll work on the porch.

I dread the long, harsh, cold, overly snowy winter that inevitably follows. But at least Christmas is tucked in there.

Honored Contributor

Usually by the end of August or early Sept I've happily gotten all my fall decorations out.

But summer just does not want to seem to give it up-still so unbearably hot and humid!

So I will wait awhile but like reading about all the excitment of fall!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"